2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• According to volleyball.it Novara is interesed in Paggi (MB) from bergamo and Pietersen (OH/OPP) from scandicci
    However Pietersen wil probablyl stay on the bench again this season :thumbdown: I think she should get more playing time

• Tauron Dabrowa didn't renew contracts with Sanja Popovic, Becky Pavan, Micha Hancock, Natalia Piekarczyk, Nadia Wydmanska, Deja Mcclendon, Karolina Rozycka, Katarzyna Urban, Joanna Staniucha, Krystyna Strasz, Izabela Balucka.

Wow. Do they have some financial problems or what? its not normal to change whole squad:serve: :set: :bump:

• Do they have some financial problems or what?

They want to build stronger team for CL next season so they changed Bałucka for Sobolska.
    And finally get rid of some useless players like Urban, Piekarczyk.

• They want to build stronger team for CL next season so they changed Bałucka for Sobolska.
    And finally get rid of some useless players like Urban, Piekarczyk.

They want stronger team and they get rid of Popovic, Różycka and sign Sobolska and Horka. WTF is that!?

• Novara is crazy, why do they want another OPPish player? To let her stay at the bench all the time? Or courage the Croatians and her to fight for starter spots? No way. I hope Judth is clever enough and makes her right decision. Actually I want her in Modena or Conegliano as she deserves to play in CL.

• Imoco will have again very stronge team if they keep making good transfer like this :)

• But it very :?: :?: :?: How will Samanta Fabris play as OH, her reception is not good.

I find this transfer very clever for Novara not for Pietersen. Pietersen can replace Fabris if She has bad day and She can replace Katarina Barun(OPP) too if She has bad day. She can cover two position.

• They want stronger team and they get rid of Popovic, Różycka and sign Sobolska and Horka. WTF is that!?

I thought that was a joke but I see they really signed Horka. They won't be stronger.

• Rumors from Bergamo:

Lo Bianco, Gennari, Sylla, Cardullo staying.

The club signed Guiggi to replace Aelbrecht. They are trying to keep Paggi and are interested in srb MB Mina Popovic.

the club is also interested in trying Skowronska to replace Barun.

Plak is likely to leave. She still has a year contract with Foppa, but the club and the player are working to get a deal good for both.

Eleonaro Bruno might return.

http://www.bergamopost.it/pens…-certezze-e-dalla-guiggi/

• Skowrońska may go to Bergamo because she left Impel Wrocław :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Scandicci is interested in Caterina Bosetti and Meijners.

Scandicci has the REAL MONEY, which Bergamo is lacking at the moment: every year they're on the verge of a financial crack...

Guiggi is most likely getting all the money they had, so much so that Foppa is now turning to unexperienced players (Bosio, Mina Popovic) in order to have the right roster to just stay safe in the A1 League.

Scandicci will be top 4 teams this same year!

ADENIZIA and Arrighetti are super-top C.

• Skowrońska will definitely play abroad and Impel will have lower budget
    http://www.przegladsportowy.pl…link&utm_campaign=fanpage

• But it very :?: :?: :?: How will Samanta Fabris play as OH, her reception is not good.

I find this transfer very clever for Novara not for Pietersen. Pietersen can replace Fabris if She has bad day and She can replace Katarina Barun(OPP) too if She has bad day. She can cover two position.

Not only that. She can also replace Chirichella in case she twists her ankle again by walking in highheels for a party. She's the new Caroline Wensink.

• Not only that. She can also replace Chirichella in case she twists her ankle again by walking in highheels for a party. She's the new Caroline Wensink.

Chirichella and high heels :lol:

agree, Pietersen is such universal player, who can be OH, OP or MB

did Wensink play on all positions ?( I remember her as MB, OH and S :D