2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Rumor about Freya Aelbrecht(MB) is going to play for Saugella Monza
    Also Saugella Monza want to sign with Irina Smirnova (OPP), Edina Begic (OH), Tijana Malesevic(OH), Karina Ocasio ( OH, also OPP)

Yanelis Santos (OP, S)???

• Or Poland... :win: :win:

Logan Tom allegedly joining Fofao (back from retirement), Sokolova and Gamova in Club Italia, which is also trying to sign young Simona Gioli as second OP.

:set:

P.s. This goes to all the fake "rumorers"... With loads of irony, of course. :box:

• Logan Tom allegedly joining Fofao (back from retirement), Sokolova and Gamova in Club Italia, which is also trying to sign young Simona Gioli as second OP.

:set:

:rolll:
    Although I'm definitely missing Kirillova here :D And let's not forget about Glinka. Transfer's time isn't the same without her constant 'I'll play, or maybe not, I'm considering my options, no no, it's the end, oh, well, why not, just another season, I think I'll finish my career, I guess I'll play if the offer is good' :rolleyes:

• :rolll:
    Although I'm definitely missing Kirillova here :D And let's not forget about Glinka. Transfer's time isn't the same without her constant 'I'll play, or maybe not, I'm considering my options, no no, it's the end, oh, well, why not, just another season, I think I'll finish my career, I guess I'll play if the offer is good' :rolleyes:

I left Kirillova out cause she's too young for Club Italia (they were actually considering her too, but on second check they found out her real birth date, which turned out being 2005).

Glinka could have joined the Club as well, after turning down Soverato's offers, but had to give up due to pregnancy.
    Her mother's pregnancy. :woohoo:

Club Italia, the roster:

Orro/Gamova
    Sokolova/Tom
    Botezat/Lubian
    Spirito

BENCH: Fofao, Gioli (Glinka?), Perinelli, Melli, Harmotto (?), Bown, Kelsey Whatever (libero) :read:

• SERIOUSLY:

IMOCO CONEGLIANO is putting up one of the strongest roster/team in italian Serie A1 ever.

Not unlikely to reach the CL's Final Four and possibly winning it.

:cup:

• Eczacıbası like a dream team in the next season.But we will see in the court.I wish we will be good TEAM.

• Nikolova would be good for Idmanocagi, though I expected a more ambitious, young player.

For Fenerbahce, I don't think they will sign Filipova, they urgently need a local MB who can score since they transferred Tomkom already. KYK-Natalia-Tomkom will be their starting 3 foreigners, Kozuch as bench opposite makes sense, Polen is being inconsistent again and not sure if she can hit well with Tomkom's style of setting.

Turkish federation confirmed that it will be 3+1 foreign rule this season again. :box:

Eczasibasi? Eczasibasi has it... Kosheleva, Larson, Boskovic, Adams, Menezes????

• Sorry you can get news on the possible pink foppapedretti of Bergamo 2016-2017? Thank you :)
    I read in this forum that paola paggi should go play Novara .. to me is to finish his career in Bergamo .. :S

Last Ive read, they are waiting to see where will Plak go. She still has a year contract with the team, but seems she wants to go somewhere where she can plays more often. And Foppa won't stop that, so they are trying to get the best deal for her and them. She had a proposal from Brazil, but seems like she doesnt feel she is ready to play outside Europe yet. Novara is trying to sign her to replace Fabris.
    After her future is defined, Foppa might announce the return of Jelena Blagojevic.

• Where is actually Thaisa playing? Ecza or Fener? Or Volero? :hit:

• Rumor about Lucia Crisanti (MB) will sign with Savino Del Bene Scandicci
    Also, Sara Loda (OH) and Chiara Scacchetti (S) will stay in Savino Del Bene Scandicci

• Where is actually Thaisa playing? Ecza or Fener? Or Volero? :hit:

THAISA: done deal, she'll play with ECZACIBASI.

Barbolini will most likely play both the turkish League and National Cup with:

Ognjenovic - Darnel
    Yilmaz - Kosheleva
    THAISA - Cansu
    Kayalar

and the Champions' League with:

Ognjenovic - Boskovic
    Larson - Kosheleva
    THAISA - Adams
    Kayalar

As it is, Boskovic should better move to another top team: she's young and deserves playing more.

:bump: