2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Elisa Zanette join Foppa Bergamo she is Back up Skowronska.

• "Rumor about Aury Cruz (OH) is going to play in Montichiari "

i hear about one puertorican OH in Mulhouse .i hope it was Cruz, are you sure ? any other idea ?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• "Rumor about Aury Cruz (OH) is going to play in Montichiari "

i hear about one puertorican OH in Mulhouse .i hope it was Cruz, are you sure ? any other idea ?

Maybe they think about Daly Santana, she had pretty good season in Puerto Rican league ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• if not Santana, then it must be someone out of NT ^^

• Not officially confirmed by the club yet, but newspapers from Dresden write that the club signed (as reported from Turkish sources) Belgian OH Dominika Strumilo and will also bring back Valerie Courtois who last season played some weeks for them as medical joker. She would share libero position with Myrthe Schoot who is supposed to stay.

• Eva Mori in Pesaro A2.

Laura Saccomani & Daiana Mureşan close to Montichiari.

Pomì Casalmaggiore want sign Adela Helić & Samanta Fabris.

• its seems that Eva Mori stay in Bergamo

Not officially confirmed by the club yet, but newspapers from Dresden write that the club signed (as reported from Turkish sources) Belgian OH Dominika Strumilo and will also bring back Valerie Courtois who last season played some weeks for them as medical joker. She would share libero position with Myrthe Schoot who is supposed to stay.

It's official now. Seems DSC has now 9 players under contract.

Does anyone know sth. about Gina Mancuso and Nneka Onyejekwe ?

• rumours about Rebecca Pavan (OP/MB) in Budowlani Toruń

• She will play in Serie A2 (Golem Software Palmi)

http://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/?p=60191

Please, please, please: give us back SITEMAP right now!!! Where's the FUN gone?

Saccomani has signed with Brescia, by the way: Montichiari is in the same area and region, which makes the deception understandable... :rolll:

I mean...: Lo Bianco could easily switch team with Dall' Igna (Monza), for that matter, as much as Adenizia with Calloni (Firenze).

:dance4: :dance4: