2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Brakocevic is playing just fine, she is scoring, and she is not scoring more because Ossoy is getting way more balls than her, just look at the stats.

I don`t like how the teams in Italy chances their rosters after the 1st round is complete like this. Would be nice to keep the same roster and see how the teams will either improve or decline. And a lot of times all these transfers does not bring any good changes at all for the team. It actually does the opposite.

I was gonna say why don`t Modena goes for Mihajlovic? at least a player like her could make a huge difference. But I think Tianjin will make to the semi-finals for sure and could make to the finals also, which means would be to late.

• Why Monza wants Tomsia ? She is not playing better than Malagurski right now..She will be bench player in Monza to or ?? :whistle:

• TOMSIA is actually a fantastic opposite hitter. She needs to play way more balls than the ones Skorupa "handed" her, though.
    Too bad for Skorupa, given that she's Polish as well as Berenika, who deserved much more attention from her teammate.
    Conegliano would benefit from having MALINOV playing instead of Skorupa.

Having said that, though, SAMANTHA BRICIO-M. HODGE-ORTOLANI form a pretty amazing trio.
    I don't see the point of having Costagrande.

TOMSIA will do for Monza same as she did for Montichiari or more: I expect another top team to have her for 2017/18. Modena or Scandicci would do. :read:

• Who else? What a stupid question.

well, she's still under contract in Poland :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• you can be right but which players (free) are there in the market suitable to FB?
    Maybe De La Cruz?

if she is healthy ..why not?

http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=130633&l=0 De La Cruz with Dinamo Moscow

• From https://elemercato.wordpress.c…o-unamericana-per-limoco/

It seems that Nicole Fawcett, who recently parted ways with Sariyer Istanbul, has already signed a new contract with Imoco Volley Conegliano.

Meanwhile, it’s difficult that Megan Easy will come back to Conegliano, because her actual team (Henan, China) has to play in the playout that will take place in March.

• From https://elemercato.wordpress.c…o-unamericana-per-limoco/

It seems that Nicole Fawcett, who recently parted ways with Sariyer Istanbul, has already signed a new contract with Imoco Volley Conegliano.

Meanwhile, it’s difficult that Megan Easy will come back to Conegliano, because her actual team (Henan, China) has to play in the playout that will take place in March.

so it seems that Ortolani will probably have to pass again :wavy: fortunately she may stay on the right wing because Fawcett can be non-passing OH if needed (she played like that in Hi-Pass in Korea)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Trust me, I know very well the situation in Novara last season. They could have hired even Fernanda Venturini and Keba Phipps in their golden ages, but they still would have won nothing.
    The whole team has been changed for a reason. They just kept few youngsters. :whistle:

• Nicole Fawcett is better than Tomsia so She can help them :)

And I hope that She will play like normal OPP and finally She will show what She can do

• Transfer window in Poland will be closed on January 3rd. That's why I asked.

Because of christmas-new year holidays in FIVB office, transfer window for foreigners in Poland will be open until the end of January. But I don't think Montano will change the team in the middle of season. She always lives with her son, husband, cousin and other family members so it's a little bit difficult to change school and everything in January.

• Nicole Fawcett is better than Tomsia so She can help them :)

And I hope that She will play like normal OPP and finally She will show what She can do

First of all, she is not better than Tomsia. Second, Fawcett has had many chances in her career to show 'what she can do' and she has.. she has shown that she is a good player, who can be a leading scorer for her team, but that she isn't the star player many expected her to be.. she can be pretty useful, but is not a top quality opposite like Goncharova, Hooker etc.. I really don't understand the hype over her, same thing was when she was announced in Novara.. She has been around for so many years, and has only shined in Korea, that's it.. She helped team USA from the bench many times, I can't deny that, but is she overestimated, for sure is

• First of all, she is not better than Tomsia. Second, Fawcett has had many chances in her career to show 'what she can do' and she has.. she has shown that she is a good player, who can be a leading scorer for her team, but that she isn't the star player many expected her to be.. she can be pretty useful, but is not a top quality opposite like Goncharova, Hooker etc.. I really don't understand the hype over her, same thing was when she was announced in Novara.. She has been around for so many years, and has only shined in Korea, that's it.. She helped team USA from the bench many times, I can't deny that, but is she overestimated, for sure is

It's not about hype, I think it's more about the fact that she has been skipped a lot before some important tournaments in USA NT due to other players. Obviosuly the coach sees them a lot during games and trainings, and we don't, but a few decisions about the opp vacancy used to be controversial. IMO that's why people cheer for her ;) i hope she will do great, but who does not when playing with Skorupa? ;p

and about Tomsia/Fawcett I don't know who is better, but i think they share a similar style of playing