CEV Champions League 2017

• As usual. Rhykliuk is choking in important matches. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Terzic is just terrible at in-game adjustments.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Im a little bit disapointed how Eczacibasi playing...they have no reception and Maja cant do something like she can. Vakifbank crushed them thanks to great services.

• couple of things i noticed vakif s mbs are way faster at the net set block higher and are way better positioned then that of ecz,kosheeleva reception is a disaster if u wonna win just serve on her i think kim had like 10+ aces today,like i said for adams i dont know how she got into this team her blocking is non existant and her scoring is no on the level most of the balls that vakif killed were over her block she was good enough only in the last set ,thaisa used to be top 3 mbs in the world what happened with her?,only boskovic seemed somewhat on the level,ecz should of kept poljak and de la cruz instead of getting adams and kosheeleva,thei blocking and reception would of been way better

Yes, Barbolini should use the entire training sessions to have players serve to Kosheleva the whole time. Her reception is what is making them lose. Agree that Adams is not a great blocker. She is a good attacker but a bit slow and Maja can't really use her with such bad reception

Thaisa is still a great MB imo. Remember that she missed a few games from injury and may not be at her best. Still she was not the problem today

• i know jovana was their first choice and she would of been better then adams but they could of taken some other mb instead of her she aint top class mb to begin with i just dont see ecz winning cl this year when u have almost no block and reception is non existant game becomes a joke,hopfully ecz< will bring jovana or some other top end mb next year with some decent recieving oh,i think they should give hande way more play time she did good and replace libero as well it seem to me that simge is way faster and more alert then gulden

• i think Gülden is still a good libero i dont know much about Simge's passing..she may make passing mistakes coming from the bench at times

EcV is still capable of winning CL .Barbolini just should find/create a working system solving passing problem and the others etc..
    somebody here said that it was not Barbolini's fault..lol..of course its his fault.. its Barbolini's job to prepare and train this team

btw..you dont like Kosheleva's game but she has best attack percent amongst all the the players of EcV (even better than Thaisa's percent) but her passing is real problem

• Stats are not everything, Kosheleva was really bad and struggling on passing receiving attacking and everything. I was watching the match and I saw what I saw lol I know you couldn't see the match but believe me Kosheleva was really bad. (just like the rest of EczV anyway) But I really think Barbolini should try Hande as a starter for once.

• Does anyone know who will play in the playoffs 6?

If will be like last season, three clubs from the same country can not be in the Final Four is certain that one pair will be Fenerbahce- Eczacibasi.

Volero will to win against Krasnodar be the second-best second. They will not be able to play with Dynamo Moscow.

With them, according to some logic should play best first, probably Vakifbank ?

• If Larson does not improve in attack soon, I`m worried about her spot in the NT, today she was the 2nd worst attacker with 6/16 (38%). The good news for her is that Kim Hill did even worst 4/15 (27%).

• like somebody wrote stats aint everything stats dont show half blocks or when somebody serves so good that he or she moves the reception way back so opposite team only option is to tip the ball over the net with no attack option kim did poorly in attack but ther serving today was insane she had 7 aces but that aint the amazing part she had maybe like 15 balls that totally messed ecz attacking options and therefore ecz could only tip the ball over the net and that is what stats dont show i said many times before there are things that can make a huge difference in the game that are not represented on the paper, i m worried actually for ecz cause only player that could somewhat kill a ball was boskovic and i dont get why maja is forcing adams so mutch and not thaisa cause she is better attacker then adams ,why option is replace neslihan with kosheleva if they want that extra attacking power ,otherwise they should go with hande

• If that is true then Volero could play Modena/Chemik as well

If Larson does not improve in attack soon, I`m worried about her spot in the NT, today she was the 2nd worst attacker with 6/16 (38%). The good news for her is that Kim Hill did even worst 4/15 (27%).

Being a worse attacker than Zhu, Sloetjes, Kosheleva and Boskovic is not that bad :lol:

• Yeah stats don't show everything, but they do show attack %. I agree that Kosheleva is the weakness for the team and they should maybe try other options but to say she can't kill a ball is unfair when she has 57% on attack.

Vakif just have the mental edge over Vitra at the moment. ECZ beat them in the CWCH and then had that match in the TL where they had 2-0 20-10 and lost. Maybe that is still affecting them because they haven't beaten them since

• actually if EcV can make some progress about passing and other things they are a scary team and could be better than VB

couldnt Larson and Gülden manage to receive like Russians did with two players ?