CEV Champions League 2017

• It's all about Olesia not being her choker self in the most crucial juncture. :whistle:

Btw, is Fabiola injured?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Olesia can't just score by herself, she needs help from her teammates. Zhu nas adjusted it seems and is now playing on her normal level

• Does Volero have a third MB? Orlova can't kill a ball for her life :whistle:

• Does Volero have a third MB? Orlova can't kill a ball for her life :whistle:

Edit: But she is a good blocker :lol:

• Volero should transfer Llyod and Stevanovic for next season. They would be perfect for them, Lloyd is using a lot MBs. Foluke and Jovana would be monsters in attack... and Olesia wouldn't be alone in attack.... + 1 more good reciver OH.

• Zivkovic must utilize Akinradewo as much as she can when she is on the front. She is being underused in this match IMO. But with the reception issue, i think it's not as easy

• u serious akinradewo being under used are we watching the same match? and stevanovic should be in any of top 3 turkish clubs not volero cause apart from akinradewdo there is no world class player in this team and she wont make any difference but she would in any of top 3 turkish clubs,vakifbank didnt play anything special all they had to do is wait for volero to make mistake after mistake their playstyle reminds me that of bulgaria they can be great like in 1 st set and just start making one stupid mistake after another that is the reason they actually lost

• Congrats to Vakıf!

interestingly both Vitra and Volero entered the game greatly and they won their first sets : 25-16 and 25-15 but both lost in the end !!

i cant watch the live streams so i cant comment on them much unless i watch it live in the hall

• According to voleyboldefteri, Thaisa is playing with a serious injury in her knees, something like her knee bands are loose and making her jump less and also restricting her moves towards sides at the net. So this confirms that her performance drop has also something to do with her physical shape, not only a mental problem...