CEV Champions League 2017

• I dont know why someone writing that Skorupa is awful :read: just see how reception looks and for Vakifbank is easier to go to block.

Just look at her choises and the quality of her setting with the few balls on her head, she's messing all along.

By the way Vakifbank is using 2 receivers and Conegliano is doing nothing the spoil the situation.

• This is not Skorupa's fault. Vakif's spikers and blockers are simply much better today

And Vakifbank is great in defense today

• The two final matches (Gold and Bronze) were yesterday. Today, it's semi-final...

• I was expecting a closer match, but when Vakifbank plays like today, they'll beat pretty much every team in the world 3:0 :white:
    Anyway it's not over yet, maybe if Vakifbank slows 10% down and Imoco adds 20% it will be more interesting...

• That's the biggest factor IMO. Vakif can side out soooo easily, Conegliano's serves are a joke in 2nd set.

Another big difference is Naz runnign perfectly Lonneke (she set badly just once to her and she was blocked), while Skorupa can't provide any good sets for Nicole, they always have different timing and she has to tip.

Conegliano has nothing to lose by now. They should try Ortolani opposite and Costagrande starter, they are the only player who played CL finals in their team.

• OMG what a terrible set by Conegliano... :wacko:
    VK was obviously great (in attack and block-defense especially, imho), but Conegliano is playing as the shadow of itself :)

Ps I would love to remind to people saying 'that's the result of not having the best teams of Europe at the F4' that the match between the two teams that are probably considered to be strongest of Europe and definitely considered to be the strongest of the CL F4 was terrible as well and ended 3-0 :whistle:

• Conegliano has nothing to lose by now. They should try Ortolani opposite and Costagrande starter, they are the only player who played CL finals in their team.

Mazzanti listened to you :D I'd also like to see Malinov. I think Skorupa isn't actually "bad" (though not great either) but it's obvious that Vakif blockers read her like an open book.

• kosheeleva on stands with moscow players and not her own team

• Mazzanti listened to you :D I'd also like to see Malinov. I think Skorupa isn't actually "bad" (though not great either) but it's obvious that Vakif blockers read her like an open book.

I open the topic to say the same thing to shame xD
    I also agree on Malinov, but I do understand that Mazzanti wanted to give to Skorupa another chance. I hope he will subs her right away if needed, though.

• Vakıfbank is playing flawless. It is obvious that there is a class difference between these two teams. The only teams that can challenge to Vakıfbank are still Turkish teams and maybe Volero

• Vakıfbank is playing flawless. It is obvious that there is a class difference between these two teams. The only teams that can challenge to Vakıfbank are still Turkish teams and maybe Volero

Don't forget Conegliano misses Robin and Bricio. Take Rasic out of Vakif and they got eliminated by Galatasary in TL.

Ortolani is taking the team on shoulders. I hope Kasia improves the quality of her setting to her. She's really making miracles to kill the ball.