Champions’ League 2007/08

• Results of the first women’s leg:

Pool B
    Zarechie ODINTSOVO vs Azerrail BAKU 3:0 (25:5, 25:18, 25:8 ) statistics
    FenerbahceAcibadem ISTANBUL vs Winiary Bakalland KALISZ 0:3 (19:25, 21:25, 16:25) statistics

Pool C
    Türk Telekom ANKARA vs Asystel NOVARA 0:3 (23:25, 15:25, 17:25) statistics
    Voléro ZÜRICH vs ASPTT MULHOUSE 3:1 (25:18, 25:23, 22:25, 25:17) statistics

Pool D
    Sirio PERUGIA vs Eczacibasi Zentiva ISTANBUL 3:0 (25:11, 25:21, 27:25) statistics

Pool E
    Post SCHWECHAT vs Spar TENERIFE 0:3 (19:25, 23:25, 23:25) statistics

Matches to be played today:
    Pool A
    20:50 Farmutil PILA vs Vini Monteschiavo JESI

Pool D
    20:30 Grupo 2002 MURCIA vs Postar 064 BEOGRAD

:D luckily i was right with my predictions
    oh and i have to outline that my lovely Dziekiewicz scored 15 points :dance: :lol:
    ah and im kinda shocked of the match Odintsovo vs. Baku... 25:5 in the first set :shock: and 25:8 in the 3rd... well it was kinda obvious that Odintsovo will win, but like that??? but ok Baku is not the team it used to be.....
    well and today its pretty obvious that Murcia will win. But im not sure about the match between Jesi and Pila. Jesi is started kinda badly into the season and im expecting a close match between these teams and i hope Pila will be able to upset the italians ;)

• neslihan demir is wonderful.
    she had 22 points in Post SCHWECHAT vs Spar TENERIFE 0:3
    even she is pregnant :shock:

• Quote from "serdar"

neslihan demir is wonderful.
    she had 22 points in Post SCHWECHAT vs Spar TENERIFE 0:3
    even she is pregnant :shock:

tenerife really needs her... i dont know what will happen with this team without her... (now that Tom and Rosner are gone also :roll: )

• Hi everybody! Can you tell me, where to watch European Champions League on satellite TV? I watched Martinus-Dinamo on "NTV+ Sport Online". Also I know, that "Polsat Sport" shows games with Winiary Bakalland KALISZ and Farmutil PILA. But these channels won't broadcast Tenerife-Martinus. :? I haven't got right to miss this game. It only three days remain. Please, heeeelp!!!

• Today a newspapper from Tenerife says that Neslihan will play on Wednesday between Martinus !! It also says that is the player who asked the coach to play ! We'll see on Wednesday

• Omg... 8|

Pool B

Azerrail BAKU vs FenerbahceAcibadem ISTANBUL 3:2 (25:17, 31:29, 16:25, 21:25, 15:12) statistics

LOL, I would never predict that score at all costs, I don't know about you guys, but the results surpised me more than enough 8| 8)

Winiary Bakalland KALISZ vs Zarechie ODINTSOVO 2:3 (18:25, 18:25, 25:16, 25:22, 10:15) statistics

This one is also quite surprising, Kalisz girls showed their character after 0:2. I thought Zarechie would deal with Kalisz easier, but the match occured to be very tense.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

Edited 5 times, last by Nick ().

• ahaha yeah, the result from baku's match is really 'kinda' surprising :lol:

anyway, im kinda disappointed that kalisz lost after drawing 2:2 but ok, Odintsovo is a strong team....
    But we can see already now that this Champions League is more interesting than last years, at least for me :whistle:

• Dziękiewicz was very good (again) and this young Czech Horka :thumbup: Unfortunatelly it wasn't enough, but we have to remember that Odintsova is almost Russian NT, so I'm glad that Polish tema fought and didn't give up after two sets.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• glad to see that sokolova performs very well on her birthday and Odintsovo won the match finally :drink:

but anyway the result these two 3-2 matches really surprised me.

• thanks for the statistics update Nick

Kilic played a great match! 29 points not bad and on the other side there was Baranska as the outstanding player with 26 points. A bit more points by Dziekiewicz could have changed the result a bit but ok. Satisfied by all the players performances :thumbup:

• oh god~~MURCIA lost to Eczacibasi Zentiva ISTANBUL 2-3(25-22, 19-25, 20-25, 26-24, 8-15) :pinch: statistics

PERUGIA 3-0 Postar 064 BEOGRAD(25-17, 25-17, 25-20)statistics

Dinamo MOSCOW 3-0 Post SCHWECHAT (30-28, 25-23, 25-15)statistics (the happiest thing for me is the come back of Borodakova!!)

other matches still playing...

• Murcia lost the match? :S
    This is something new to me... Do you have the statistics?

• Murcia lost the match? :S
    This is something new to me... Do you have the statistics?

here you are: statistics

i am wondering what happened to jaqueline again :S , but glad to see GLINKA in good form 8)

nancy METCALF scored 27pts, and CITAKOVIC had 9 blocks!!!

• I'm so sad for what happened to Ivana Djerisilo. She has just recovered from injury and now she is injured again. And she could not walk. I'm really worried. Anja and Vujovic cried. Also Mammadova injured herself, but I hope her injury is not serious, because she walked.

After that I closed the TV.

:( :(

• I'm so sad for what happened to Ivana Djerisilo. She has just recovered from injury and now she is injured again. And she could not walk. I'm really worried. Anja and Vujovic cried. Also Mammadova injured herself, but I hope her injury is not serious, because she walked.

oh no!!! ivana injured again ;(

• here you are: statistics

i am wondering what happened to jaqueline again :S , but glad to see GLINKA in good form 8)

nancy METCALF scored 27pts, and CITAKOVIC had 9 blocks!!!

Thank you very much!
    What was Glinka... 32 points 8| :heart:
    (Jaqueline has this problem: sometimes she's very good, sometimes she just disappears... certainly today wasn't her day)
    And it seems like Nancy did a great game too! I'm sad that I can't watch it ;(

I'm so sad for what happened to Ivana Djerisilo. She has just recovered from injury and now she is injured again. And she could not walk. I'm really worried. Anja and Vujovic cried. Also Mammadova injured herself, but I hope her injury is not serious, because she walked.

What happened to Djerisilo? I hope it's more a scare (like Akulova in GP) than something really serious. I also hope she's ok!

• What happened to Djerisilo? I hope it's more a scare (like Akulova in GP) than something really serious. I also hope she's ok!

She fell very badly after her foot went against the pole of the net! It seemed really serious. I hope is just a scare. :( :(