Italy - Serie A1 2016/17

• I was the one saying Sansonna deserved to be in the NT and she did.. Judging by her performance in Piacenza then, she deserved the place.. I can't say the same about her nowadays

Me too. Back then she deserved her chance, she had it and now we know for sure she misses something to be a NT libero, that doesn't mean she's not very good at club level (at least for the domestic competitions).

• Coppa Italia A1 :cup:

Conegliano - Modena 3-0 ( 25-23 25-23 25-23 )
    Ortolani 18 ( 52% att. ), De Kruijf 15, Robinson 9 // Brakocevic 18, Heyrman 10 ( 54% att. ), Ozsoy 10
    Stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…ge_id=47322&idgara=720252

Fawcett had 15, while De Kruijf 7 :teach:

• Congratulations to Conegliano. They deserved the cup, they dominated the match. I t looks like that no other team can play at they level, speed and quality.

• She certainly is. I guess Piacenza used Bauer and Belien a similar amount last year?

• If Robin and Folie plays well in the CL semis, I think Conegliano could be dangerous. And even Danesi has been playing well. ( too bad she does not get too play much).

• For sure they could be dangerous, we all saw what Pomi did last year. All this team lacks is a true dominant OP. Dinamo would be a major test but with the home crowd Conegliano have a decent chance

• I really can't remember a team where the MBs were used that much.. Skorupa is doing a great job for them

Cannes used to use their MBs a lot. Especially, Antonijevic was their setter.

But i think even when Salinas their setter, they used Their MB a lot, especially Ravva. I think thei rmain strategy was using their MB a lot.

I am not sure if you said it only for Italian League

• Does somebody knows when will Samanta Fabris come back ??

• Does somebody knows when will Samanta Fabris come back ??

Well she had a meniscus surgery so the recovery time needed to go back to playing is 3-6 months..I hate to say it, but I don't think she'll be back for Pomi this season.. On the other hand Destinee had a surgery on both her knees, and got back pretty soon, so who knows

• Well she had a meniscus surgery so the recovery time needed to go back to playing is 3-6 months..I hate to say it, but I don't think she'll be back for Pomi this season.. On the other hand Destinee had a surgery on both her knees, and got back pretty soon, so who knows

No, doctors said it will take just 1 month so she should be ready for play-offs (I don't know if her shape is gonna be 100% though).

• Yeah the bigest problem will be her shape, I think She will play like has last 3 matches before surgery ... and that was not good performance..

• Wow Sylla scored 18 points in two sets! :white:

• Foppa lost 1-3 against Casalmaggiore, Popovoci and Partenio were out along with Skowronska of course, so Valeria Battista (OPP, 2001 from Under 16 team) played in the starting six for the first time in A1 and made 16 points with 44 %. Not bad a first match ever in Serie A1 at 16 years old. :box:

• She said she will be back in just 4 days.