Russia | Суперлига 2016/17

• IMO it was true definition of trashing, 22 pts diff in semifinals... I know what u r talking about but this Belgorod team isn't on high level, no matter who is playing. OK, I dont count Muserskiy here, Iereshchenko had some decent matches, Tetyukhin also but in general very limited team.

What happened on Dynamo - Loko match? Konstantinov was very ironic after the match regarding refs...

• What happened on Dynamo - Loko match? Konstantinov was very ironic after the match regarding refs...

Can't judge what really happened but it was pretty ugly at times. Weird challenges, constant complaining and a lot of interruptions. Both teams relied heavily on their service and struggled on reception, so imho it wasn't exactly a match which "pleasured the eye".

Overall i don't think, Dinamo played particularly well and there was actually no real reason for Loko to loose this in straight sets. So beyond complaining about the ref, they should certainly question their performance as well. Had to stop watching in the beginning of third set, when Dinamo led 7:1 or so... As i see it still became tight. I assume Konstantinov brought back K. Shoji on court?!

And, by the way, since when E. Shoji only plays receiving Libero?

• :rolleyes:
    Someone of the Dinamo staff obvoiusly pulled the plug for the internet. Not that we would miss something.....

EDIT:
    works again. What a demolition for Dinamo :white:

• Lifting Alekno for the Hurray took them more effort than the whole season match.

But seriously: Big congrats, what a great team they are :teach: :drink: :super:

• Lifting Alekno for the Hurray took them more effort than the whole season match.

But seriously: Big congrats, what a great team they are :teach: :drink: :super:

Last time they did this trick, they somehow pulled Alekno's tracksuit bottoms off revealing pink underwear. This time he was complaining about his poor back.

• Dynamo is classic definition of "wasting money team", 10-12 mil. € team :aww:

They are one of those projects that fails to learn on its own mistakes. The other one is Belgorod. The reason I think is that both "students" have way too easy access to $$$: I just don't think that Zenit spends on wages more than Dinamo Msk who had two fully functional squads packed with experienced champions this season. The only piece of excuse for this disaster is a poor shape of Denis Biryukov.

• Do you know the name of this player from Dynamo Moscow? I'm not sure if he is in the actual line up or just part of the pool or training team.

I'm not sure but I think he's a libero. I forgot the name.

Edit:

I think this is him.

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…938&PlayerID=60263&ID=756

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney