Volleyball players who make you horny

• As for Serbia, Uros is my favorite look-wise, followed closely by Luburic and Krsmanovic (who's been a nice surprise this year :lol:).

• Klyuka :super: :super:
    No one mentions your face, but your performance is really handsome :thumbsup:

Kliuka actually have a handsome face but his fixed facial expression like something's burning doesn't work to me. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Haha, glad we're talking about their appearances. For me, Markin is the cutest one, hands down, the others are like ugh :rolll:
    But of course, Italy is the most beautiful team :dance6:

Each team has different kinda beauty imo. Italy has the classic good looking men style. Very handsome. Serbia and Russia has that odd face kinda beauty. USA has that western men kinda boyish cute look. Japan and Korea has that Asian school boy kawaii persona. Brazil on the other hand... :gone:

• Murilo used to be the hottest player in Brazil team probably even in the world. Dante was also my secret bae before. :heart:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Murilo used to be the hottest player in Brazil team probably even in the world. Dante was also my secret bae before. :heart:

Brazil still has Murilo, Evandro, Thales, Bruno and Lucarelli as the better looking ones these days. :D

• Conte's hair :down: but he is so damn gorgeous! :love:

• Ok ladies, I’m late to the party. Now we’re talking. This is the kind of off-topic that keeps me going here.

Ok so we have the Canadians here. I mean Vigrass, Van Berkel and Perrin. These are your typical frat boys that your moms warned you about. But you still keep on coming back in their frat house to have a go of their maple syrup. You just can’t have enough.

And Argentinians are your minority at school. You get to meet them not at the parties. They just roam around the uni and you find yourselves having a coffee with them at the corner. Conte, Sole and Poglajen make the coffee even hotter. And then you end up in your car. It doesn’t matter at all where you’re at. You know these boys can get the job done.

• Ok ladies, I’m late to the party. Now we’re talking. This is the kind of off-topic that keeps me going here.

Ok so we have the Canadians here. I mean Vigrass, Van Berkel and Perrin. These are your typical frat boys that your moms warned you about. But you still keep on coming back in their frat house to have a go of their maple syrup. You just can’t have enough.

And Argentinians are your minority at school. You get to meet them not at the parties. They just roam around the uni and you find yourselves having a coffee with them at the corner. Conte, Sole and Poglajen make the coffee even hotter. And then you end up in your car. It doesn’t matter at all where you’re at. You know these boys can get the job done.

I love you.

• I love you.

Girl why did you tell Maar you had coffee with Conte?! He pissed now...

• sis they know I can have coffee together with maple syrup anytime tbh

:lol: I can’t breathe :lol:

• I find Milan Katic attractive like abercrombie handsome. If he had a darker eye color, I see Chris Evans when he was younger. :heart:

#FreeBritney