Volleyball players who make you horny

• Australian boys are THICC but Lisinac's butt is made of dreams :heart::lol:

Pics or didn't happen 😜

• Yeah, I want pics of these boys and also of Lisinac's butt

• Not being judgmental but just curious, are all of you really gay or just praising men’s butt? :lol:

• Not being judgmental but just curious, are all of you really gay or just praising men’s butt? :lol:

Who is gay?

I'm not gay, I'm SUPER gay. Lol

• :lol: Right, everything’s clear now. I’m just surprised at the number of gays here. Enjoy guys!

• Maybe it’s only me but I find Britt Herbots quite hot :rose:and her teammate Dominika Strumilo.

• Maybe it’s only me but I find Britt Herbots quite hot :rose:and her teammate Dominika Strumilo.

Don't forget about Celine van Gestel :rose:

• This still remains the best volleyball game of all time! :heart::obey: Who ever design the bulgarian team's jersey should have a monument/statue built for him. :heart:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I find neither Jovo and Lisi attractive. I'll take that Brazil vs Bulgaria match instead :obey: BUL teams Jersey designers are real perverts :drink::rolll:

• This still remains the best volleyball game of all time! :heart::obey: Who ever design the bulgarian team's jersey should have a monument/statue built for him. :heart:

The now iconic white short shorts :rose:Other teams need to do an all-white jersey and shorts design