Volleyball players who make you horny

• Brazilian guys are hot and underrated! :love: Douglas giving twink vibes, even Bruno is pretty hot if you ask me, but Joao is stunning.

Joao I loved him since sora

And his so lgtb friendly....you flirt him in instagram and he almost always answer you with a heart or a shy face

• Sidney

Changed the title of the thread from “Volleyball players who make you horny” to “Hot volleyball players”.
  • What happened to the name of thread?:aww:

• Brazilian guys are hot and underrated! :love: Douglas giving twink vibes, even Bruno is pretty hot if you ask me, but Joao is stunning.

they are not underrated, they don’t even know their own potential, they go and get married with the first women they find at age 18 and have 10 kids. Whenever I check Guilherme’s instagram account, I get a boner. It is not us that under value them, it is them not giving themself credit.

• Did someone at work saw one of your browser tabs? Sidney :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I changed it because I felt the current name is more suitable.

Sorry if you didn't like, but the mods can change it back:win:

• I oppose the thread name change.

"Volleyball players who make you horny" is iconic and an institution in itself.

Definitely agree!

• Janko

Changed the title of the thread from “Hot volleyball players” to “Volleyball players who make you horny”.
  • By popular request, previous thread title restored. If you guys would like, we also got free buckets for drool as well.:P

• I just want to be on record that I support Sidney and his pursuit to bring some class and restore decorum in this mess of a forum. Even though you (or the mods) changed it again to try and appease the filthy degenerates of this assylum...I salute your courage for even trying.

Now somebody please find me an 8k pic of Flavios fucking butthole.

• Now somebody please find me an 8k pic of Flavios fucking butthole.

Whose?:P

All (dirty) jokes aside, I for one think it is wholesome that there are at least some ladies among those who drool, and that it's not an All Boys' Club. If for nothing else, that makes this thread worthy of existence.

• Now somebody please find me an 8k pic of Flavios fucking butthole.

I am going to be disappointed if that's the only thing we could find about Flavio. We could have gone for the head like the 8 headed beast or maybe 9. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Didn’t you say you saw Flavio in Chicago? You should have followed him and seen if he went to pee pee. That would have been hot 😍

• Didn’t you say you saw Flavio in Chicago? You should have followed him and seen if he went to pee pee. That would have been hot 😍

This is creepy but whoever does this, i hope yall don't get caught. And don't forget to press send the file to our DMs before someone calls the cops. :gone:

#FreeBritney