Volleyball players who make you horny

• Tonight Lindsay Stalzer gave those kind of hotness vibes only Ewelina Sieczka was able to put on a volleyball court. :heart:

lindsay-stalzer-JA-101916.jpg

Only few times in my life I saw a girl wearing her volleyball uniform that well. :rose:

She has some Daniela Hantuchova's vibes too.

And I'm not even into blondies, I usually not even take a look at them (still brunettes all the way), but Lindsay, my dear, you're just so :love:

• Welcome back

• i Love Lindsay Stalzer, the Philippines loves her.

• he's perfect 😍🥰

• If I was Davys bf I would've been supportive and gave him permission if he wanted to hookup with Ben and then ask for the vid later. :gone: That's an opportunity you can't let go. Lol

• If I was Davys bf I would've been supportive and gave him permission if he wanted to hookup with Ben and then ask for the vid later. :gone: That's an opportunity you can't let go. Lol

:white::lol::gone:

• so the thing with ben patch was only fanfic?

Yes. Apparently this guy has been Davy's boyfriend for years now.

• Yes. Apparently this guy has been Davy's boyfriend for years now.

even if it isn't explicit is good to see some players opening to the worlds

Congrats to davy,douglas and the zulu or neymar toyboy (brazilian understands)

Happily that venturini isn't interested in mens volleyball bcz if not we would know about others

• Don't forget Rogerinho, Maique and Pureza (all libero). They all have boyfriends and show that in their social media.

• Ummm link? lol

I havent heard of him

Don't have the vid, but someone on another forum posted his nude pics. link The size, length, and girth of that thing. :love:

Lots and I mean LOTS of hot content on that forum too if you're looking for specific celebrities, athletes, social media people, etc.

• Don't have the vid, but someone on another forum posted his nude pics. link The size, length, and girth of that thing. :love:

Lots and I mean LOTS of hot content on that forum too if you're looking for specific celebrities, athletes, social media people, etc.

I love LPSG. You can find many pics and videos for social media people. Even when you see someone on instagram, just search his name and you may find his sex videos lol. Amazing. I hope volleyball players will be popular so that their content end up there.

• I like LPSG too, it just got a bit awkward when I see nudes of a friend there recently :lol: