Germany - VBL 1. Bundesliga 2016/17

• News about the financial problems of USC Münster
    http://www.wn.de/Sport/Lokalsp…SC-Muenster-unerlaesslich

In short in English: the last season alone they made 200.000 Euro additional debt, summing up to 700.000 (!) Euro now in total. This is roughly the budget of an entire season... the VBL demanded to take more care of finances of course and only because sponsors (LVM?) are guaranteeing for the debt, the USC is not immediately eliminated from Bundesliga.

• I don't really know what I should think about these debts. Definitely Adler and his crew made many wrong decisions in the last two years. Adler has been a volleyball amateur two seasons ago but a very much respected human in Münster as zoo director and USC fan.
    LVM wanted him as president two years ago and I think LVM also wanted a new coach one season ago!

Also LVM was to naive, maybe. They thought to have enough competence in USC but - I think - nobody had the global view on USC and the USC finances? I hope Adler learnt his lessons now and also Gesingora as vice president of finances. The new names on board seems to be good. Vice president marketing Rinker has left (I don't remember any action of him!) and is replaced by a marketing profi of LVM. I really hope this will give some benefit to the club! And the both other new members from university should really be able to "think" and conduct towards right decisions.

As far as I know USC has got all credits from sponsor LVM. So in some way both sit in the same boat. If USC turns around and fullfill the new plans during next years, LVM will maybe relief some debts year by year. But if USC stays being a black hole for LVM then they maybe make a hard cut in some years... so it should really help if USC makes more profit than the planned 50.000€ next year!

• weak players imo, even so late in the market, you suppose to found better opportunity

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• This was a rather impressive show by Allianz MTV Stuttgart in it's SCHARRena home hall: though the Chinese were all but easy opponents, the team acted very well as union even with many changes, the blockers were all three rather strong and the level astonishing over all. Only the fourth extra set could be won by Jiangsu, after the tension of the side of Stuttgart dropped noticeably... this team is clearly to fear for all Bundesliga opponents, especially including Dresden and Schwerin... Renata Sandor made her comeback today, not only Nichol played as setter, also Carmen Kocar was doing well.

• In Potsdam's tournament this weekend, there was only one technical time-out at 12 in every set. I hope it will be the same in the new season, and I wouldn't mind either if there are no TTO's at all anymore...

in Poland there'll be no TTOs ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Are there any news how many ticket have been for the SuperCup ?
    A week ago Dresdner SC announce that 100 or their fans fans had a ticket.

I can't tell you general numbers - from Stuttgart general offer was just launched and the three tickets I have buyed for myself and two other fans already a while ago are not representative ;) .

• There are rumours Sashalee Christlike Wallen (MB, JAM) will play in Germany next season.