i dont know much about the teams :(

here are some matches :

12:00 (CET) Beylikdüzü Voleybol İhtisas- Pursaklar Voleybol İhtisas
    14:00 (CET) Ilbank - Samsun B.Anakent

13:00 (CET) Pursaklar Voleybol İhtisas - Ilbank
    15:00 CET) Samsun B. Anakent - Beylikdüzü Voleybol İhtisas

11:00 (CET) Samsun B. Anakent - Pursaklar Voleybol İhtisas
    13:00 (CET) Beylikdüzü Voleybol İhtisas - Ilbank

11:00 (CET) Hatay BB. - TKD Kuzey Enerji Gümüşhane Torul Gençlik (what a name!)
    13:00 (CET) Konya BB. - Jeopark Kula B.

11:00 (CET) Konya BB. - Hatay BB.
    13:00 (CET) Jeopark Kula B. - TKD Kuzey Enerji Gümüşhane Torul Gençlik

• did any of you watch Ibank -Samsun match (çay tv) ?

i was on the way and tried to watch through my mobile phone but the quality was not good enough and i was just able to watch half a set
    as far as i understand only Cuban Celeger was efficient offensively by Samsun the others were not good including Izquierdo
    on the other hand,Ilbank as a team was better and won 3-0.
    Cuban Santos and Celeger were the opponents to each other :D

• did any of you watch Ibank -Samsun match (çay tv) ?

i was on the way and tried to watch through my mobile phone but the quality was not good enough and i was just able to watch half a set
    as far as i understand only Cuban Celeger was efficient offensively by Samsun the others were not good including Izquierdo
    on the other hand,Ilbank as a team was better and won 3-0.
    Cuban Santos and Celeger were the opponents to each other :D

I watched a lot of the match and honestly I'm not impressed by either teams. IMHO any team that is in VVSL now could easily beat either teams. Ilbank was way better as a team btw, they also got some recognizable players ofc like Ezgi Dagdelenler, Mariana Aydin etc. though I can't say that they played great it was way better then any player of Samsun Anakent. Didn't like Cuban from them at all but maybe it's bcs of their poor reception also. I expect Ilbank in VVSL next seasonr but I also expect them to be right at the bottom to leave for 2nd division again :whistle: :rolll:

• I watched a lot of the match and honestly I'm not impressed by either teams. IMHO any team that is in VVSL now could easily beat either teams. Ilbank was way better as a team btw, they also got some recognizable players ofc like Ezgi Dagdelenler, Mariana Aydin etc. though I can't say that they played great it was way better then any player of Samsun Anakent. Didn't like Cuban from them at all but maybe it's bcs of their poor reception also. I expect Ilbank in VVSL next seasonr but I also expect them to be right at the bottom to leave for 2nd division again :whistle: :rolll:

if they are promoted to VVSL then will most probably invest in new players (foreigners and locals) and be a better team than they are now

did you watch Beylikdüzü - Pursaklar ? what your opinion about them ?

• if they are promoted to VVSL then will most probably invest in new players (foreigners and locals) and be a better team than they are now

did you watch Beylikdüzü - Pursaklar ? what your opinion about them ?

Nope sorry

• I really appreciate you putting up the match times but I think this is wrong because the clocks have moved forward so all these matches take place an hour later :drink:

• Ilbank and Beylikdüzü Voleybol Ihtisas have been new members of Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi
    They are going to compete in VVSL next season
    Congrat. to both teams!

Pursaklar Voleybol Ihtisas and Samsun B.Anakent failed