Olympic Games - 2016 | 8 | 6

• I was about to write the same! :rolll: :rolll:

I agree! Kosheleva looked so pissed and that double substitution. I take all my words back, Marichev is retarded :white:

Congrats Serbs! Very very well deserved! All I hope is, any team else than US or Brazil gets the gold. :super:

• Marichev was just terrible Today omg ...

• Congrats Serbia!!! Very well deserved spot in semifinals!!
    I hope they can keep playing like this!

USA-Serbia is going to be an interesting match, I don't know which one I'll cheer for, probably I'll just hope for the greatest volleyball possible ^^

• Happy that Serbia is going to win a medal.
    A bit unlucky for Russia that they had to play a top team in the quarter finals but they never had a chance to get more than fourth place... Hopefully the handball team is doing better...

They had to play a top team because they aren't a top team. The only strong team from their pool is Brazil. Pity they have to face China, which could win easily every other opponent from the other pool.

• Congrats to Serbia, a fully deserved and impressive victory :flower:

I feel really sorry for Kosheleva, she is an outstanding player and the way she tried to lead her team today despite how the match went was amazing. I really hope she'll make it to Tokyo 2020 and then have better cheerleaders around her and most of all a better coach :!:

With Karpol as coach Russia never missed the semifinals. Without him they never reach the semifinals, now three different coaches have tried and failed. Maybe it's time for Misha Karpol as NT coach to bring some of the old spirit in :whistle:

• serbia really turned it up a notch today.
    i mean when was the last time you see rasic block like that for serbia? but we all know that's what she's capable of every game.
    that's what i don't like them about. they don't bring it when they think the match is "meaningless", only to find that
    they couldn't turn it up a notch when they need to. tonight they really rose to the occasion though.

• Really hoping for a tie-breaker between USA and Serbia. It has the potential to be the similar to the Brazil vs. Russia match from London, which would be crazy entertaining. :cheesy:

Anyway, congrats to Serbia on an outstanding game tonight. It was nothing short of impressive. USA will have to be really focused, especially on defense, to beat them on Thursday.

• Congrats to Serbia, a fully deserved and impressive victory :flowers:

I feel really sorry for Kosheleva, she is an outstanding player and the way she tried to lead her team today despite how the match went was amazing. I really hope she'll make it to Tokyo 2020 and then have better cheerleaders around her and most of all a better coach :!:

With Karpol as coach Russia never missed the semifinals. Without him they never reach the semifinals, now three different coaches have tried and failed. Maybe it's time for Misha Karpol as NT coach to bring some of the old spirit in :whistle:

I agree. Most of all Pankova's performances are simply embarassing. she was so special among the russian setters playing fast e good in 2013, when she leaded Russia to its first ECH title after many years. Now she looks like every russian setter: playing a boring and anachronistic kind of volleyball from the 80s...
    They really need someone who can bring modern volleyball in their schools. Being taller than the opponents is no longer enough since the end of the 90s.

• congrats to serbian team..i thought serbia would prevail but after a tough match...never thought it would be this easy..felt sorry for kosheleva...i think she with her passionate game sytle is very suitable for TL... :D ....Kosheleva and Gözde will be nice to watch...

aces : 12 to 2
    spikes : 42 to 29