CEV Cup 2017

• http://www.laprovinciacr.it/ne…-della-mano-sinistra.html

Bad news for Pomì Casalmaggiore.
    Carli Lloyd injured the little finger of her left hand during today's training. She was brought to hospital in tears and according to the article it should be a microfracture. It is not known yet how long she will be out, but I guess Klara Peric will have to play as starter on saturday in the return match of the semifinal against Busto.

• Oh God ;( !
    Lloyd is so important for Pomi, even If I love Klara She is not even near Lloyd level, and that means that overall level of Pomi will drop :(
    This will be her first official match as starter and She will have huge pressure, that is why I didn't understand Caprara why He doesn''t give a her chance to play when Pomi was leading or when they played against weaker teams.

If someone finds new information about Lloyd post it her pls.

• Fracture of the third falange confirmed, no need for surgery but the finger has been immobilized.
    It's not clear how long she will have to wait to play (or if she can managed to play with a solid bend...)

• It is official Carli Lloyd will miss today match ;( So this will be real test for Klara today as starter...
    Samanta Fabris is recovered 90% and it is not 100% sure that She will play today as starter...

• Chances for Pomi to survive this round is close to 0 unfortunately. Too bad they had two unexpected injuries. I like Peric's game but it will be a surprise to see overcoming all the stress thinking they have to win 3-0 or 3-1, plus play a golden set. On the other side, you never know with Yamamay's wing spikers. Diouf and Fiorin can have a very bad day and ruin all the plans.

• OMG Guerra has disaster reception for now... :S

Fabris with 3 points already and Klaric is doing good job for now :D

• The problem is that she has been playing as OP when Fabris was gone.

Yeah you are probably right.

Klara is not using so much Fabris for now.. That is good.

• Busto played Thursday against Monza the pre-playoffs, I think the game was in Monza. I think the 2nd game is either Monday or Wed, I`m not sure. Either way is a very tight schedule for them. Just like it was with Pomi last season.

• Pomi won first set and for them the biggest problem is reception, even Sirressi doesn't have good reception. Klara was running all the time. but afterall it was good :)

Fabris 4/4 in attack she only played half of the set.

Klaric is most of the time is not giving a good balls, but I don't how but overall it works because Pomi won first set and they are leading in second set... :whistle: and Gibbemeyer is today monster in blocking...
    6 BLOCKS already !!!

• Klaric is most of the time is not giving a good balls, but I don't how but overall it works because Pomi won first set and they are leading in second set... :whistle: and Gibbemeyer is today monster in blocking...

Klaric at least is doing a good variation and setting for everyone, instead only setting for Fabris like Llyod only does, and when is a bad pass she does not tries to attack over, she still makes a set.

Martinez has improved a lot this season, and she`s only 20.

• Sirressi is not showing even 10% what she can does in defence...
    and Jovana is at 0/5 or 6, She just can't score, I don't know if the reason is bad connection or what....

• Connection between Fabris and Klaris is pure disaster haha, Fabris didn' spike with 100% this whole second set...