• So what must we do? We have only 5 neighbour countries. Iran is not in Europe, Georgia didn't paricipate, Armenia will never give more than 1 to us.... :lol:

Your best neighbour countryis Turkey and ours is Azerbaijan. So let's keep givin 12 points to each other :thumbup:
    Despite this situation, you had a pretty good result. Aysel and Arash ranked third. Always in my mind, always in my heart .....

• Some like me would say it does not have a lot to do with music either, but that's an other problem

Completely agree :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Your best neighbour countryis Turkey and ours is Azerbaijan. So let's keep givin 12 points to each other :thumbup:
    Despite this situation, you had a pretty good result. Aysel and Arash ranked third. Always in my mind, always in my heart .....

Thanks, DEMIR :win:

• Thanks Demir17, keep posting other songs, I appreciate very much.

Sertab Erener feat. Mando- Aşk (Love)
    [media]

[\youtube]

• Today, i listened a very good song from Saša Matic.
    I wanted to share with you. Lyrics, melodies... really perfect.
    I hope you will like it

A part of Lyrics: Saša Matic - Kad Ljubav Zakasni
    Da imam pravo na jos jednu zelju
    Na onu koju zovu poslednju
    Po prvi put ja znao bih sta zelim
    Ja zeleo bih, zeleo bih nju

Da imam pravo na jos jedan poziv
    Na ispovest pred Bogom poslednju
    Ja znam i koga bih da zovem
    Ja pozvao bih, pozvao bih nju

Da joj kazem bila si mi sve
    Nisam znao tada, sada znam
    Kad prava ljubav jednom zakasni
    Druge nece doci nikada

Ref.
    Dao bih joj srce svoje
    Neka ima srca dva
    Samo kada njoj je dobro
    Onda dobro sam i ja

[media]

[\youtube]

• so... I mostly listen to rock and metal music... But I also like electro, 80s house music and 90s dance music :D And Jpop/Jrock. I definitely hate modern house "music" and Italian pop music :whistling:

- Le cose non devono essere avvenute realmente per essere vere. Le storie e i sogni sono verità rivestite d’ombra che sopravvivranno quando i nudi fatti saranno polvere, cenere, oblio. -

Just trust yourself and you'll learn the Art of Living.

.VERITAS FILIA TEMPORIS.

• so... I mostly listen to rock and metal music... But I also like electro, 80s house music and 90s dance music :D And Jpop/Jrock. I definitely hate modern house "music" and Italian pop music :whistling:

Abbiamo gli stessi gusti!!! :obey: :obey:

More or less we like the same kind of music. I like rock, metal, 80s disco, synthpop, new wave etc., 90s eurodance and italodance. :win:
    I don't like nowadays house music, but I like some pieces of the late 80s early 90s.

• know some of the music games??
    Opus - Live is life

I do not know the title song, but it is doing something like: nanana

This is the song you mean

[media]

[\youtube]

• indeed, a brilliant artist, one of my favourites songs:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkViMS50l3M

Yes, in my opinion it is one of the best Jackson's songs.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Okay.. I used to listen to Britney Spears,Eminem,RHCP,Linkin Park.. I listened to all of American music.
    Now I don't listen to it so much,only if I find a nice song.. So now I listen mostofly Serbian music,rock. Some nice songs from Piloti,Poslednja Igra Leptira,EKV.. :)

P.S.
    These days I've been learning this Russian song,it's from a cartoon called Cheburashka (I think).. So I sing it all the time lately
    :whistle:

• well i am listening many kinds of music appart from clasic and traditional music. I am a huge lover of punk rock music and my favourite groub is green day. I also like red hot chili papers, mettalica, scorpions, ac dc, evanescence, My chemical romance, queen, nirvana and many others...

hey gues check out this groub. The persons are unbilievable. Just for fun
    KISS MADIAM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0N1QF-FOAI&feature=related

first hotel california and then mama mia
    ask for anything

• To get in the mood for the Tour de France: Noir Désir

Well, I don't think that the Tour de France organizers will ever choose this song (or any of Noir Désir's) as a Tour de France anthem ! The lyrics of the song are million miles away from what the Tour de France wants to show ! :lol:

But Noir Désir was definitely the best french rock band in the 90's and early 2000's

Well, I don't think that the Tour de France organizers will ever choose this song (or any of Noir Désir's) as a Tour de France anthem ! The lyrics of the song are million miles away from what the Tour de France wants to show ! :lol:

Didn't mean it this way. But you're right with that.

But Noir Désir was definitely the best french rock band in the 90's and early 2000's

They are back - at least with two songs. I've heard there will be a new album soon.

• They are back - at least with two songs. I've heard there will be a new album soon.

Yes, they are back more or less, but I doubt that Bertrand Cantat (the singer) would ever be close from what he was before he killed his lover , the french actress Marie Trintignant, back in 2003.

• LADY GAGA !! :thumbsup:

She's so cool !!

I love her songs "Pockerface" and "Love game" :dance4:

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...