• heh, something Slovak for 80+ :lol:

Code
    1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nesl5bb6iYc

[

• is anyone into Scandinavian pops? then I can possibly recommend some great songs :thumbsup: I'm sure Bartek doesn't even know about what songs we listen to usually...because he only likes his lovely Britney :lol:

• is anyone into Scandinavian pops? then I can possibly recommend some great songs :thumbsup: I'm sure Bartek doesn't even know about what songs we listen to usually...because he only likes his lovely Britney :lol:

If we talk about scandinavian pop I have only ABBA on my head :D So if you have sth really good to share then bring it on :P

• If we talk about scandinavian pop I have only ABBA on my head :D So if you have sth really good to share then bring it on :P

Sure. I will try to make a list. Norway have a load of talented groups which I love :thumbup: Abba is absolutely one of the best known ones in the whole world.

• Sure. I will try to make a list. Norway have a load of talented groups which I love :thumbup: Abba is absolutely one of the best known ones in the whole world.

Yeah, and I like this band.

• Great piece of music! :thumbsup:

Of course, as always in Bijelo Dugme's case :D Nah, as always in ex-yugoslavian music case :D :heart:

So here is something from me. I'm addicted to this song.

Makes me feel even more dizzy :D Which is kinda cool feeling, 'cause I feel like everything is spinning around me :rolll: :lol: Oh heck, I'm seriously sick :rolll:

• Oh, yes :dance6:

I have been to a concert of Bijelo Dugme and there is no need to say that it was just great. I adore the voice of Alen - this man is a monster on live performance :thumbsup:

And as for Plavi Orkestar - I totally love their music :obey: I have so many favourite songs from theirs, that it is really hard to chose only one to post now ...but "Bolje biti jedna nego 0 " :D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp2upetQRfY[media]

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................