• Riddle 4 Muse, Ojla and Rossi:

Do You know what does cross out dreams about Knight on white Horse?

In polish- Co przekreśla marzenia o Rycerzu na białym koniu?

• Ojla.. Muse.. Rossi.. look :!: New Inside Volley Forum Member is Cristiano Ronaldo :D

I see the Chick with big exciting every time when They enter to forum and look to mail box- wrote to Me or not :lol:

• My favourite was the series that Volk chases Zajac and they go to a trolley car from the public transport. But the door closes just before Volk enters and his head is inside and his body is outside. Then starts the music from the song Дорогой Длинною :D I can't remember the title of the series.

:thumbsup:
    Ok, I just have to! :D

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

I never liked homeworks. So please don't give so much that I couldn't be able to check. After all, I promised, so I have to keep my promise. Damn, these promises! You know that the best kept word is the word not given :lol: I'll check them and even rate them but after a while ;)

Here's a little classwork :D I don't remember anymore what I've posted and what I didn't so don't blame me if I repeat myself sometimes:

The first is a great piece from a great film from a great director! The accordion...magic!

I love such retro sound! From time to time I got into the mood for listening to that music! Gosh, I just remembered one little improvised female party with similar music, some red wine and...long colorful scarves ... :rolll:
    Ok, one greeting now:

As for homeworks - I aslo hated them (as I think now, who doesn't :roll: ), so I'll be merciful ^^

Ojla.. Muse.. Rossi.. look :!: New Inside Volley Forum Member is Cristiano Ronaldo :D

I see the Chick with big exciting every time when They enter to forum and look to mail box- wrote to Me or not :lol:

Oh, Bratek! :cheesy: Christiano Ronaldo is really awful to me! Me - absolutely NO like, bliak! :tzz:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I fell in love with jazz lately. I have never like it really. I have never like trumpet. And now everything changed. But the most I love alto saxophone :heart:
    Some songs I can't escape from:

• [YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]
    [/YOUTUBE]

Heard these girls live 3 or 4 years ago and they were so awesome-
    [YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

• R.I.P. John Lord