• Ola came back from holiday with Kaziyski. Tell Us more Ola about Poland-Croatia relations.

• Hello guys! :wavy:

Hahaha, initally I didn't catch what's that "Cocek" in the title, but then I pushed the play button and everything became so clear all of a sudden! :lol: The only problem is that is still too early here in Bulgaria - it's only 18 h :rolll:
    On the other hand though, you already won your first medal and def have what to celebrate, so why not ... :D Nazdrave! :drink:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• This is just as beautiful as the sky outside my window... I can't stop myself. If I'm not listening to it, I'm singing it. All the time.

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

• I need help :D

I'm looking for a song, which is frequently playing during breaks between actions in volleyball matches in London. Disco/house style music. Does anyone know the title?

Hmm... ?(
    On the last break I heard this one:

Wild Wild West!

• I'm sad, I listen to the music making me more sad. It's always like that. Anyway, beautiful piece. Killing me softly...

• Because I know you like it and I wanna cheer you up! :flower: (and also because I had to make it up to you after posting that guy's parody :D ) :

:win:

Wild Wild West!

• Call Me Maybe is a perfect way to attract the attention when you enter a grocery for example and there is a guy who caught your eye and then you start to sing it kind of thoughtlessly...
    Thank you for cheering me up, Vasilena! I rise up slowly.

• I want the world to stop I want the world to stop I want the world to stop

• One of my fav ITA singers. :) Not as good as Laura or Emma Marone, but still flying high. :P

• Oh Muse You answer in 2012 Olympic Games topic - ":D" - was so ambiguous that I must dedicate You that song. Do You like her?

• No 1 from polish music TV for young chicks and chickens. Look what She is doing with that Man. After that I am not suprised that after every post Ojla barking to Me :D Julia should go to Women's Hell because She changes Girls into Devils.