• Fascinating, arty documentary about and by Daniel Lanois, the yang to Brian Eno's Yin. He was the musicality in Eno's ambient experiments. He's produced the best stuff from a variety of artists from U2's Joshua Tree to Emmylou Harris's Wrecking Ball. Peter Gabriel's So to Neville Bros Yellow Moon.

As with many genius types he can be as off-putting as awe-inspiring, possessing a gentle arrogance.

"I walk into a room and assess what I have access to: Mostly people-wise, but also the room itself. Then I maximize the room"

Link if it doesn't embed

• I've been feeling really well lately, weather is nice etc.

So... I just wanted to dedicate this song a friend showed me to all my forum haters.

LOOK AT THAT SNAKE LOOK AT THAT SNAKE LOOK AT THAT SNAKE LOOK AT THAT SNAKE LOOK AT THAT SNAKE LOOK AT THAT SNAKE LOOK AT THAT SNAKE LOOK AT THAT SNAKE LOOK AT THAT SNAKE LOOK AT THAT SNAKE:rolll::rolll:<3

eat a SNAAAAEEEKKEEEE SNAAAAEEEKKEEEE SNAAAAEEEKKEEEE SNAAAAEEEKKEEEE

a mood

• One of my all-time favourite Japanese artist... 🥁🥁🥁

• Devil Inside and Can you keep a secret are really good

• Hikki fan here too! ULTRA BLUE would have to be my favorite album from her. Some of my favorite songs: Sakura Nagashi, Can You Keep A Secret, Sakura Drops, Be My Last, and Colors. :)