Italy – Superlega Unipolsai 2016-2017

• Ok,I also watched Verona-Perugia. I must say Zaytsev's start was very positive but through out the match De Cecco clearly ignored him in the offensive end. It clearly demoralised him . It is very obvious De Cecco doesn't trust him as a OH.This is something Bernardi must solve.

• Bortoli and Piccinini (both with Cattaneo) won the athletes spots.

I voti degli atleti
    Franco Bertoli 1.178,60
    Giacomo Sintini 1.098,2 (non eletto)

I voti delle atlete
    Francesca Piccinini 1.207,8
    Antonella Del Core 1122 (non eletta)

• PLAY OFF:

Cucine Lube Civitanova-Tonno Callipo Calabria Vibo Valentia Ore 15:00 Diretta RAI Sport 1
    Azimut Modena-Calzedonia Verona 04/03/2017 ore 20:30
    Diatec Trentino-Gi Group Monza 05/03/2017 Ore: 18.00
    Sir Safety Conad Perugia-LPR Piacenza 04/03/2017 ore 20.00

[Basically, only Trento-Monza will be at the regular time xD]

• He did it.

1 - Sabbi 564 points
    2 - Hernandez 563 points.
    3- Radzivon 473 points.

Sabbi had a outstanding season.

Sabbi just needs 6 points to finish the season as top scorer. So they are nearly setting every ball to him . Let's see if he can get it
    I have no idea if Cattaneo's presidency is a surprise or not. Are they expecting a change?
    Edit: 4 left

• Molfetta'a FB page wrote in a post that De Pandis was the best libero in reception, according to the stats.

So, Molfetta has got the top scorer, the best libero.

Last season was amaging, but this year they lost a lot of points against weak teams. They ended it well with the victory against Lube, but they should have been in a different position.

Of course, they lost a lot when Hierrezuelo and Hernandez went away. I think it is the best diagonal of the Championship. They play together very well.
    Sabbi had an amazing regular
    Thiago is good, but he is not Hierrezuelo.
    The MB were good, especially Polo, but las year we had Candellaro, which you all know now because he he playing in Lube (that apparenly likes stealing MB that played in Puglia eg: Cester) but had an amazing season also last year.
    I think Joao Rafael is the most underrated player of the championship. He is simply amazing. I love the way he plays.

I bet next year there will be the derby here, in Puglia. Castellana is doing amazing in the playoff. For now, they lost just a match (2-3) #fingerscrossed

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Edited once, last by giaval92 ().

• but they should have been in a different position.

Mmm, I don't think so, to be honest... Partially because usually I think that a team deserves the place it gets (unless of big misfortune), partially because it's not a surprise for me to see Ravenna and Monza (along with the first six, an easy bet) ahed of Molfetta, even if I underestimated Vibo and overestimated Milano.

Still, neither Polo, De Pandis and Sabbi are a surprise to me!

I bet next year there will be the derby here, in Puglia.

I hope so! Not the easiest travel for the player of northern teams (even if, after all, sometimes the plane is better than the bus!), but it's important to have a better distribution of volleyball. Plus, Puglia always welcomed volleyball very well as far as I know ^^

• I hope so! Not the easiest travel for the player of northern teams (even if, after all, sometimes the plane is better than the bus!), but it's important to have a better distribution of volleyball. Plus, Puglia always welcomed volleyball very well as far as I know ^^

Just imagine Molfetta and Vibo every time they have to play away (and not against each other). We need more teams not from the northern part of Italy in A1.

Of course we did! :thumbsup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Edited 3 times, last by giaval92 ().

• My problem is I can't watch the two match at the same time so I chose Perugia-Piacenza. What happened to Piacenza? They are just awful

Same problem, but I chose the other match xD

Yet again there is nowhere to watch the Quarter Finals...this is brutal its ruining the league, its ruining the following. Its a shame because its the best league in the world too.

Can't you watch Sportube outside Italy? I know, unfortunately it's a pay tv (if we can call it tv...)
    I hope there will be more rai-direct for the next playoffs, but this week end there is also the Italian Cup of the female league.

• Verona won 3-1 a very fight match!
    They really, really risked to lose the 4th set because on three match points (they had more) they did 3 silly mistakes from the nine meters line (two not forced serves out/on the net and a line fault).

• Yet again there is nowhere to watch the Quarter Finals...this is brutal its ruining the league, its ruining the following. Its a shame because its the best league in the world too.

Yes there is, the league does a phenomenal job having their own channel, you just have to pay for it, and it is not expensive at all.
    http://www.legavolley.it/LVC/

I just don`t get why they have all the games at the same time. It makes no sense to me. Basically you have to choose only 1 match to watch per round, you can watch the reply on demand, but is not the same thing as watching live. Especially when the games are on Saturday and Sunday, they have the whole day to spread out the games instead having everyone playing at the same time.

• you can watch the reply on demand,

is it possible to watch playback?

No guys, so far no matches on demand, unfortunately!! They promised they would have put all the matches on demand when I asked before the beginning of the season (and before paying), now the RS is finished and no matches had been added (if you don't consider the short highlights, available everywhere for free).

@rbdfabio, I guess we have to consider us lucky because they split the 4 matches in 2 days, and today Lube and Vibo play at 15.00 (Raisport) and Trento and Monza at 18.00 (Sportube).

andrea, you can also buy a single match for 2,9 euro. I don't think it's very convenient compared to the whole price.

• Sorry Marcus, I read now. You can find the streaming on raisport, at least in Italy. Probably Vabo Vabo will put it on you tube, also ^^
    http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/…7a-9774-c651ccab3179.html

First day of play off: results as expected for Lube and Trento; the victory of Verona isn't a surprise for me: I would have probably bet on Modena, but it was clear that Verona had its chance and after all it was a very tight match (if Verona would have crashed Modena 3-0, then I would be surprised); instead, it was a surprise for me that the match Perugia-Piacenza wasn't tight.