2017 FIVB World League

• I don`t get what is happening with Russian volleyball, they think that receiving and handling the ball is part of the game, they probably only work on attacking I would guess, and same thing goes for the women, and these young plays playing like this, it shows how they are going on a wrong direction. Their volleyball is so old cool.

• I don't think Russian coach has any ability to inspire his players and rouse them from this deep sleep.

Seems like the russians are playing the emotionless volleyball with a vulnerable mind. And he's just there.Standing.

I wish the russians screamout their frustrations instead and play more loosely are what they need to do so they can win. That first set chase probably scared them headless.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• To makes things worst, I don`t think Russia wants to reach the Finals, they only beat Poland because they don`t like them. They know they won`t win anything there.

And with nobody falling to 2nd division, they are even less motivated.

• To makes things worst, I don`t think Russia wants to reach the Finals, they only beat Poland because they don`t like them. They know they won`t win anything there.

And with nobody falling to 2nd division, they are even less motivated.

Well Russia beat them in the first set. It's not like they can't do it.

They just need to play more loosely so those arms won't start tightening up.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• We lost in a very bad way this 3rd set. It was a matter of coincidences which turned Russia on.

First Zhigalov on service took the beark. There was a foot fault IMHO, the guys called it on court, but didn't check it.

Then Micah lost his mind, becoming stubborn to score and we had to bench him.

Then Shcherbinin happened.

The whole team collapsed a made mistakes all along. This set may cost the F6 qualification. :aww:

• USA changes the opposite. Could work since Clark is a lefty. Might change the blockers perspective of it.

#FreeBritney

• USA changes the opposite. Could work since Clark is a lefty. Might change the blockers perspective of it.

The problems wasn't the opposite, but the setting. Micah was playing bad. Shoji and Patch have 0 feeling. Whenever the set is tall, slow and short they block us. On the other hand Kliuka does whatever he wants spiking over Clark.

• OMG! We survived this 4th set mostly on Sander's shoulders. I hope we can find our best game for the tie-break. There are many things not going well.

Shcherbinin again had a rude block on Sander on the 24-24, giving Russia the match ball. :white:

• Unbelievable: every single ball out of system going to Patch (that got blocked or spiked out). How can't they realize the guy still needs time to play that kind of balls? They played together for weeks! :white:

What did Kawika just do? :wall:

• What a terrible game we played. And even on the last point Russia found inches of the line. :mad: The few points with played we Christenson in the tie-break we took the lead, not to mention the quality of the setting. I saw a very big difference.

When Volkov started acting like a diva destroyed his game the fourth set. Without him Russia played the worst volleyball I ever saw in my life: every single ball going to Kliuka (he even spiked 5 sets in the same rally).

Bye bye F6. ;(

• Italy has been playing like S%#@$# until now, I just hope they will play tonight like S$#@$ , and let Belgium take this win.

Belgium has been working and playing their ass off and they truly want to reach the finals, especially because they won`t play in the main division next year ( if what was said is true).

I will be super pissed if Russia makes it and Belgium does not. ;( ;(