Laola1 in Firefox

• Has anyone experienced problems watching Laola1 streams in Firefox? The player doesn't show any video or stream in the browser since Firefox disabled the Adobe Flash/Shockwave. At least that seems to be what is happening on my machine. Is there a hacker who knows a workaround or a fix to that issue? So far Chrome has been the only rescue.

• Laola worked yesterday on firefox. But something has changed because I didn't see the commercials (yes, I have adblock but it didn't work on laola before)

• I had problems watching VItra vs Vakf on Chrome, sometimes the screen would go back but I still could hear the sound, this happened in the tie break also which means I was not able to watch it. And I always have some kind of problem with Laola. I did message them one time and all they said could be about having "cookies" blocked.

• I had problems watching VItra vs Vakf on Chrome, sometimes the screen would go back but I still could hear the sound, this happened in the tie break also which means I was not able to watch it. And I always have sometime of problems with Laola. I did message them one time and all they said could be about having "cookies" blocked.

This happened in the ECZ V VB match to me as well but I was able to see the tie-break, usually the disturbance was only for a few seconds. I had put this down to technology issues due to extreme weather we are getting in some places.

• Yeah, today it happened to me. Laola works with Chrome, but not with Firefox. It's the first time ever that happens something like that to me. I've always watched matches with Firefox and it always worked. I don't know what's going on. I don't see any message that explains why it doesn't work.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I went through the same problem with Firefox. I just gave up ages ago and decided to use Chrome for Laola and other websites that use Flash.

• I unsuccessfully tried more complicated fixes yesterday and it turned out that the solution was relatively trivial. Apart from the latest version of Adobe's Flash player (which I have always had), you would have to enable/install/reactivate the Shockwave Flash plugin from Firefox's Plugins page. "Always activate" from the dropdown menu should do. That did the trick for one of the two machines that was causing issues, let's see if the other one would also surrender to my desire to watch volleyball :D

• No problem to watch Laola1 with firfox here. I had an unrelated problem before that I was unable to fixe it. Finally I uninstall the firefox and reinstall it and the problem is gone.

• There is also a very small detail that I had always taken for granted until recently. There are actually two versions of Adobe Flash Player you might need. One of them is called ActiveX and is meant for IE (in case you use it), whereas the what-is-called NPAPI handles Firefox. I hadn't realized that until I performed a clean install of the operating system and noticed that browsers exploit different versions and downloads. Chrome integrates Flash automatically and it needs no additional installation (although the version for Chrome is called PPAPI, just in case), hence it is always the safe choice when dealing with Flash videos and streams.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete.

• :sos:
    • :what:
    • :rose:
    • :mad:
    • :drink:
    • :white:
    • :super:
    • :down:
    • :whistle:
    • :wavy:
    • :teach:
    • :win: