Men's Club World Championship 2017

• Would Taubate, SESI and Rio SESC survive in the european championship? With their terrible service pressure they are putting on Sada Cruzeiro. I have big doubts with that.

Which teams does the Italians and Russians must beat in order to reach the finals?? Polish, Germans, Turkish, and all the other small teams for the smaller countries. Do you really think the Brazilians would loose for them :lol: ???

And these BRA teams you mentioned can certainly win or loose against any Italian and Russian team for sure.

BRA teams not putting service pressure?? Clearly u don`t watch the Brazilian League.... have u watched Lucas service lately? His serve is like a bullet. And by the way, one of the best serves in the tournament has been Cester, everyone is struggling with his soft serve.

• Which teams does the Italians and Russians must beat in order to reach the finals?? Polish, Germans, Turkish, and all the other small teams for the smaller countries. Do you really think the Brazilians would loose for them :lol: ???

And these BRA teams you mentioned can certainly win or loose against any Italian and Russian team for sure.

BRA teams not putting service pressure?? Clearly u don`t watch the Brazilian League.... have u watched Lucas service lately? His serve is like a bullet. And by the way, one of the best serves in the tournament has been Cester, everyone is struggling with his soft serve.

I am watching the brazilian, italian. polish and russian league religiously. Do you? :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Exactly.

If there's one thing holding back Sada Cruzeiro from becoming stronger. It is the player rankings. I won't deny that. But if they abolished that..
    What will happen to the balance of their league? When was the last time there was an upset in the Brazilian League? The bottom teams are really bad and the mid-tier teams are just mediocre. And all the good players are going to the best teams that can only afford them. Yeah that's bad and sad. :whistle:

when was the last time they had a upset in italy?? We already know exactly who the TOP 4 teams will be...and its been a few years this way.

Anyways... I`m not the only person here in the forum that knows u r here only to troll. I have seen many people calling u out because your comments makes no sense.... Just keep trolling as much as u want...this forum has been dead lately, at least u r always here and try to get people to talk, and that is a good thing. :rose:

• Verona-Perugia, Lube-Perugia(2015-16 Superlega Playoffs)
    Perugia-Piacenza(2016-17,Italian Cup)
    Piacenza-Padova(2017-18,Italian Cup)

Edit: Should I mention the many games Trento lost for this season? Sorry Kk15. :win:

:win:

Calling people a troll when you're running out of ideas for a debate? That's weak. :whistle:

Maybe you should look back in the thread. I predicted Sada will be defeated by Lube and Zenit. If a troll does that... maybe they are not trolling that good. :rolll:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited 2 times, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().

• I have to say Matt Anderson may not be having his best offensive display for this season but his serving has been top-notch.

#FreeBritney

• U r missing the point. U brought it up the time zone thing, and that is the troll ..

In this case we can say Zenit and Lube only beat Cruzeiro this time because of the time zone thing right?? I guess next WCH they should play in Asia, that`s they only way he will find out who is truly the best.

I just wonder how Belgorie won that WCH in Brazil and Cruzeiro finished in 4th that year ?/ :cup:

Anyways I`m done with this topic. Enjoy your day.

• Lube lost this set because of Christenson's big mistake at 24-23

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Wow. The ball was probably just a millimeter out. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Al-Rayyan was quite strong back in 2014. (Kaziyski,Sanchez,Robertlandy, Raphael)

#FreeBritney

• and how were they able to still perform well in Brazil with the time zone difference?? Because Kazan was not able too do it right?? :lol:

But if that is what you think... I respect that.

Ok now...I`m done.

The competition was on May. Thank you. :wavy:

#FreeBritney

• Some of those Leon shots are unreal but I like Juantorena's long tip. :win:

#FreeBritney

• Verbov's digs were essentially amazing sets to 4 tonight.So hittable even after recovered from the backline. :obey:

#FreeBritney

• Christenson with really weird/bad choices. Forcing middle balls in decisive moments with Juantorena on the front row.

• Why is Micah always giving the ball to Sokolov when he's attacking in 4.. he only scored a point once

because he was forced. Did you see the reception?

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter