World Tennis

• Hello Everyone. If You want maches from Wimbledon 2007 go here http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/scores/draws/ws/index.html click on icon tv then download with free mega manager because there you can download matches with pause today, tommorow itd.

Greets For You Colossus, Justine and Costa Rica Beautiful ;-) :P

• We enter in the most interesting and deceicive part of Australina Open. On "Rod Laver Arina" it's getting more and more exciting. I want Federer and Ivanovic to win. Too bad for Kirilenko, but Hantuhova is also a good player, we'll see the results. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• [color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• If we are talking about woman's tennis and Australian Open. What a great performance by 18 years old big tallented Pole, Agnieszka Radwańska! :super: 8o She has beaten two great Russians (Kuznetsova and Petrova) and is in the quarterfinal. She is going to play against Hantuchova, who is good player, but Radwańska has really huge chance to win (she has already won once against this Slovak girl). We haven't had such a fantastic tennis player in Poland since many years. I cross my fingers for her :thumbsup:

Also second Pole, Marta Domachowska played very well and was one of the biggest surprises of the tournament. She lost in the fourth round to Venus Williams, but fought really outstanding. I think it's a new beginning of her career.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• The girl that Ivanovic had beaten - Carolina W.... i don't remember the surname she is playing for Denmark, but her parents are poles.

• Yeah, I know that. She's name is Wozniacki and she speak well Polish. Also Australian Alicia Molik has Polish roots. But they are worse than Radwańska :P

The most important 3:

• Im waiting now for the match Sharapova vs. Henin :D that should be some interesting game to watch.
    Anyway i hope that Ana Ivanovic will get as far as possible but Venus waiting in the next round... and i guess that will be the end of Ana´s run if she doesnt forget that she lost the last 2 times against the american.
    Radwanska is proving once again that she will be part of the tennis elite very soon. Im not very surprised about the victory over Petrova (i was about the victory against Kuznetsova) and now Hantuchova.... Aga should be able to beat her.
    Im very positivly surprised about Marta Domachowska :D If somebody told me that she would reach the 1/8 finals of the AO i would have said that this somebody has no idea about tennis.... she played so badly in the past 2 years that its a huge surprise now... I hope she will continue like that this season.

• Anyway i hope that Ana Ivanovic will get as far as possible but Venus waiting in the next round...

Im very positivly surprised about Marta Domachowska :D If somebody told me that she would reach the 1/8 finals of the AO i would have said that this somebody has no idea about tennis.... she played so badly in the past 2 years that its a huge surprise now... I hope she will continue like that this season.

I don't care about it (or maybe I do... Ivanović looks like woman, Williams - not much :wacko: ;) ), but Ivanović will win. Domachowska played well against Williams and she made many stupid unforced errors.

Domachowska IS a surprise, but why? Because at last she has been started thinking about tennis not about other things. She was told to be quite tallented player and I hope she will be better and better now.

The most important 3:

• It's so sad that Cvetana Pironkova had to play with Kuznecova in the second round, but that's life. I hope she will continue to improve her playing. And also is not good for me that Maria Kirilenko is out. :|

• Wasn't it Radwanska who beat Sharapova in the US OPEN last year?

By the way, in one of the legs of the quarter finals, all 8 players were Slavic. That's impressive, we have been dominating the circuit. But still Henin is the undisputable number one, and I can't see anyone beating her - maybe only Sharapova, but certainly not the likes of Kuznetsova (who doesn't convince me as "number 2 in the world") Petrova and Jankovich.

• Yes it was A. Radwanska ;)

And i agree with you on the fact that none of the players as Kuznetsova or Petrova are good enough to beat Henin.
    Kuznetsova is a solid player but she is missing something and i have no idea what :lol:
    and Petrova? uff thats such a shitty player i have to admit... She plays well actually but if she looses a set or has problems to get back into the game after losing concentration, she tries to manipulate the other player by taking injury timeouts etc.

Usually i believe players when they call the physiotherapist, but when Petrova does so, i dont. It happend just too often. maybe she feels some pain, but this pain is caused mentally....

About Jankovic i cant agree on 100%, right now she is not able to beat Henin, because Jelena is overplayed and has to fight against her bad body conditions. But if she is totally fit, she has good chances against Henin, i remember the Us Open 2006... but the mental side might be not her advantage either :lol:

Ivanovic didnt convince me with her play this AO yet but i hope she will kick Venus' ass, same as Jelena kicked Serena's :D Venus is not as strong as she was at Wimbledon, so there are chances for sure but.... its WTA...everythings possible.

Overall im satisfied with the results. Im happy that Kirilenko was finally able to reach the 1/8 finals. Also a nice performance by Elena Vesnina, too bad that she had to play against Sharapova that early.
    I just hope that Henin wont win, not because i dont like her much but because i want WTA to be more exciting again.

• Yes, yes, yes :thumbsup: Masha beats Justine 6-4, 6-0 8| At last that monster Henin lost!!! I'm very happy for Maria, caus it's almost impossible to win against that lady. Also tired of Henin always winning all tournaments she takes part in.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Congratulations for Maria Sharapova, although I like Henen, but obviously is not her tournament. Sharapova against Jankovich will be a thrilling semi-final. And tell me the other 3 results from the quarter - finals please. :)

Edit: Obviously the other two matches must be tonight. :D And now I saw that Jankovich had won in 2 sets. :)

• Congrats to Maria Sharapova!!! :) I personally like Henin, but it's obvious it's not her tournament. She didn't play well, and Maria played great, hence the 6:0 result. The semi-final with Jankovic should be interesting!

• I am surprised - and happy - about Sharapova and Jankovich. I couldn't watch the former, but I suppose she is back in shape, because it is not for everyone crushing Henin 6-0... I hope she is, because as I said, I think she is the only one capable of competing with Henin for number one.

As for Jankovich, I really like her, but she pisses me off! I thought she would lose again against the Williams! I remember last year, in one of the OPEN - either Australia or US, can't remember exactly - she beat Serena in the first set more or less easily. Then in the second set she broke her service in the first game, and since set one she was laughing all the time, totally without focus and concentration. She was trying lob all the times, and she would always laugh when she was successful - like if she was mocking Serena - she even laughed when Serene made some stupid mistake.

Then Serena, with her usual focus and coolness, won the second set 6-1 and the third set was not so difficult at all. So I feared for Jelena when she started to laugh constantly today. But I am glad she made it. By the way, indeed her mind doesn't help her. I remember US OPEN 2006 she was beating Henin and the referee made some mistake against her and she complained a lot, and then lost focus and ended up losing - it was the semi final.

PS: Did anyone notice Jankovich telling the photographers not to "take pictures of her ass"? LOL!

• Radwanska is out! 2:6 2:6...
    I didnt expect Daniela Hantuchova to be so great in shape! But well, i really didnt care who will advance to the semis from these 2 cos i like both.
    Now Venus and Ana playing and it looks pretty well for Ana actually. Winning 7:6 in the first set and now 5:4,
    but its a really tough match. Hope she will be able to close this set...

very exciting...

EDIT: wooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• ehh all were pleased that Radwanska dropped in so far and she came off ehh. it had to some day end

but and so I like her :thumbsup:

well that Ivanovic at least won :D