World Tennis

• My Dears Malinki please be calm and wait for Kerber results. Maybe She will win US Open and Aga lost to future Champion.

• wait for Kerber results. Maybe She will win US Open and Aga lost to future Champion.

:rolll: That would be something :D
    Oh, and Kerber is also Polish, so we shouldn't be upset ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• :rolll: That would be something :D
    Oh, and Kerber is also Polish, so we shouldn't be upset ;)

Well... Kerber could play for Poland, she said last year, that she really want to play for our country, and wait for polish federation's decision. Now, she play for Germany, so our federation did nothing.

• Some results from US Open:
    N. Djokovic - C. Berlocq - 6:0, 6:0, 6:2 8| 8o Go Nole! :super: :box:
    J-W Tsonga - S. Bubka(son of Serhiy Bubka) - 6:3, 7:5, 6:2
    B. Tomic(young star of Wimbledon 2011) - M. Cilic - 1:6, 0:6, 2:6

C. Wozniacki - A. Rus - 6:2, 6:0
    V. Azarenka - G. Dulko - 6:3, 6:4 :super: :dance6:
    Hantuchova-Radwanska - S.Peng-J.Zheng - 6:0, 4:6, 6:4

• Bravo Nole !! :super:

Wozniacki won very easily with Rus, I remember that Rus is the girl who won with Clijsters in Roland Garros this year.
    Vika :super: now...Serena Williams, won't be easy but she still have a chance :D

• Another surprise at US Open :D
    Maria Sharapova is out of the tournament, she lost with Flavia Pennetta 6:3; 3:6; 6:4

• INCREDIBLE FLAVIA PENNETTA!!!! :super: :super:

• Flavia bellissima :rose: it was a great match, although i really dont like Sharapova

• Well...although I support Maria, I was kinda indifferent if it comes to the final result of this match, 'cause I like them both :D
    Bravo Flavia, great performance! Good luck in upcoming matches!!!

• Well, I watched this match, Pennetta had to win this match, Maria with her 60(!!!) errors didn't deserve to won. A lot of power, less techniques.
    Something wrong with Murray? 5 sets with Haase...

Oooooh wow, Young beat Wawrinka - that was crazy match. Wawrinka in defense, try to stop american player... Really good.

• Azarenka and her screaming :rolll: Go Serena :super:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Great match Williams - Azarenka
    Vika, nevermind if you're going to loose it, you did great, I'm proud ! :super:

• It was nice match in Azarenka's performance, of course, she wasn't favorite of this match, but she fought...
    No suprises in yesterday's matches, Djokovic won definitely, this is it Nole! :box: :super: :cup:

• Vika definitely diserve for more than just 3rd, she's great player and fighter, I'm sure she'll win her first GS very soon.

Yesterday Federer won his match with Cilic
    Nadal - Nalbandian 7:6(5); 6:1 7:5

• SUPER FLAVIA PENNETTAAAAAAA!!!!5-0 down in the tie-break,then 6-2 and finally won 8-6 :super: :super:

• Pennetta is playing great at this US Open, she alwatys was great in doubles with Dulko. Now, she will play with Kerber, I think she'll win it.

Latest results:

Maria Kirilenko - Samanta Stosur 2:6; 7:6 (17:15); 3:6
    bravo Masha for your fight in 2nd set :) :super:

Juan Martin Del Potro - Gilles Simon 6:4; 6:7(5:7); 2:6; 3:6 (3:7)

• Yep, you're right with Pennetta. Of course, her draw was a little bit easy(I'm not saying about Sharapova now), but she's playing very well now.
    Del Potro :lol: :lol:
    2 years ago he won this tournament! Simon beat him... :lol: How funny...
    Well, Zvonareva won her match with Lisicki - 6:2, 6:3. I much prefer Zvonareva than Lisicki, but I hoped, that Sabine will show something more...

And today - Williams vs. Ivanovic - beautiful Ana will go home, unfortunately. Serena is in great shape now, and I don't think, that Ana will win even a set.
    Djokovic vs Dolgopolov - Alex has no chance to win a set with Nole.
    :D