World Tennis

• I'm with Ivanovic in this match, but unfortunetely she's too weak to beat Serena, but of course I wish her luck, maybe it'll be surprise and she'll take a set.
    Nole will win easily :thumbup:

I think very interesting will be also Pavyluchenkova - Schiavone, both have chances to win.
    Wozniacki - Kuznetsova, hmm I think Carolina won't have big problems to beat Svetlana.
    and Petkovic - Suarez Navarro, I bet Andrea as the winner of this match, she's in quite a good shape in this tournament.

• I'm really interested in match Wozniacki-Kuznetsova, because EVERYTHING can happen here - Caroline didn't shown us YET, in this tournament, that she's back to her good shape, you know. Yeah, Caroline is favorite, she has harder draw, Kuznetsova won her matches in this tour with unknown players, so...

Of course, in match Schiavone-Pavlyuchenkova, I'm with Francesca, I'm watching this match now... It's not a game on very high level, after won first set Francesca has now a little problems. But I think, that she will be the winner.

In match Williams-Ivanovic I will support Serena, although Ana is, I guess, the best friend of Novak... So what! :lol:

• Hantuchova/Radwańska - Kudryavtseva/Makarova 6:3, 4:6, 6:2

:thumbsup: I hope they win

• Serena Williams - Ana Ivanovic 6:3; 6:4

IMO Ana did a lot of stupid mistakes like double faults, I know it was a little bit hard because of wind but...anyway, she wasn't focused enough and she didn't play her best.

EDIT: Novak Djokovic - Alexandr Dolgopolov 7:6 (16:14); 6:4; 6:2
    it was not so easy as everyone thought it will be :lol:
    in next round Nole will play with Janko Tipsarevic, so it'll be Serbian battle ;)

• unfortunetely I've just watched highlights. Congrats Carolina, but I think next match with Petkovic, won't be easy.

• Nole, oh my God :lol: :lol:
    WHAT WAS THAT, MAN?
    It was horrible, especially first set. Alex did what he want - he was crazy, he played with technique and passion, Djoko used just his power and done.
    Too much of errors made by Dolgopolov - won set by Djoko. Thank God, because I thought in one moment, that America will say "Goodbay" to Nole yesterday.

• Serena Williams - Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 7:5; 6:1
    Caroline Wozniacki - Andrea Petkovic 6:1; 7:6 (7:5)
    Samanta Stosur - Vera Zvonareva 6:3; 6:3

Semifinals:
    Serena Williams - Caroline Wozniacki
    Samanta Stosur - Pennetta or Kerber (match in progress)

Men's results:
    Rafael Nadal - Gilles Muller 7:6(7:1); 6:1; 6:2
    Andy Murray - Donald Young 6:2; 6:3; 6:3
    John Isner - Gilles Simon 7:6(7:2); 3:6; 7:6(7:2); 7:6(7:4)

first quaterfinalists:
    Isner - Murray
    Nadal - Roddick

• maybe not easily but she'll win, cause Caro is not in her best shape, today she won with Petkovic, she played quite well but she did a lot of unforced erros, Andrea played really bad at the beginning then she woke up and the game has changed a little bit.
    anyway, I'm with Caroline in semis :D

btw. Djokovic - Tipsarevic, very interesting and equal match !!

• Novak Djokovic - Janko Tipsarevic 7:6 (7:2); 6:7 (3:7); 6:0; 3:0 Ret.
    Roger Federer - Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6:4; 6:3; 6:3

So Djokovic and Federer are the first semifinalists, and they will meet eachother in semi :)

Women's semis again completed:
    Wozniacki - Williams
    Kerber - Stosur

• First of all - Djoko, what is wrong with you? I'm worried. :( The beginnings of your matches are horrible! You don't have first serve, you try to win your action just by your powerfull forehand(like always). You should start your matches strongly! With Federer you will not play like this.
    Next - Ferrer ;( I'm so sad, because I like this guy, and I really hoped, that he will win his match with Roddick. He was really close to tie-break.
    Fantastic Kerber's pass will end. Stosur is like robot. I don't really like this player, she play like Djokovic - just by power. :thumbdown:

And of course, our doubles - Hantuchova/Radwanska and Fyrstenberg/Matkowski did great job! :super: :dance6: Radwanska should play now in single, because her draw was good and could give a semifinal. But we must be happy of her success in double, unfortunately.

I can watching female semifinals without stress, because I don't have any favorite. But in male... Oh God, I'm so scared about Djoko.
    Second male semifinal - Nadal vs. Murray - I guess, that Andy should beat Isner, who have just very strong serve. Nadal will win with Roddick with some problems.

• Male semifinals are known now. And there is no any suprises.
    Djokovic-Federer
    Murray-Nadal
    Nadal did yesterday something veeery good. His play was fantastic. Everybody hoped, that Roddick will win with, I guess, tired Nadal. But Rafael showed his class and style.
    Andy stopped this serve-machine from USA - and I'm so happy of this. Because Isner, apart from his serve didn't show anything in his matches.

Our double in final! :rolll: :dance6:
    Fyrstenberg/Matkowski vs. Qureshi/Bopanna - 6:2, 7:6.

Radwanska/Hantuchova vs. Huber/Raymond 2:6, 4:6.
    Unfortunately, Agnieszka and Daniela won't play in the final. Their opponents are fantastic, and was a favorites on this match.