World Tennis

• Petra!!!! :obey: :obey: Wonderful tournament!!!
    I just adore this girl, deserved victory! Congrats!!! :cup:

• Match of screams.
    Like Azarenka's scream I can tolerate, that Kvitova's barks are HORRIBLE! Horrible.
    I'm so proud of my fav Vica. She wasn't favorite today, but she showed great game. Both players were fantastic. Kvitova was better - she is like a monster. Her service, strong, concentration and mental are fantastic. Hope, that she will be number 1. in ranking as fast as she can. Wozniacki is worse than her, and she is not the best in world.
    I wish Vica Grand Slam. She need this very much.

• Match of screams.
    Like Azarenka's scream I can tolerate, that Kvitova's barks are HORRIBLE! Horrible.
    I'm so proud of my fav Vica. She wasn't favorite today, but she showed great game. Both players were fantastic. Kvitova was better - she is like a monster. Her service, strong, concentration and mental are fantastic. Hope, that she will be number 1. in ranking as fast as she can. Wozniacki is worse than her, and she is not the best in world.
    I wish Vica Grand Slam. She need this very much.

i couldnt stand it ! it's so annoying ! ok of course someone can write the same about Vika's scream but she's not screaming like...monkey or something, i dont even know how to discribe Kvitova's scream.
    I'm proud of Vika too, even if she lost this match she played really good and showed that she never gives up and fights till the end :) of course im sad that she didnt win it but i know that in next season she'll achive a lot, her first grand slam is very close cause she's playing really well and she's improving with every match and every season :super:

• During match announcer said that Azarenka was planning to retire her tennis career previous year due to some reasons and she was quite serious :white: Her Grandmother persuade her to continue.Did you guys hear it before?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• During match announcer said that Azarenka was planning to retire her tennis career previous year due to some reasons and she was quite serious :white: Her Grandmother persuade her to continue.Did you guys hear it before?

No, i've never heard something like that but if it's true, thanks to her grandmum that she convinced her :) she has great career in front of her !

• No, i've never heard something like that but if it's true, thanks to her grandmum that she convinced her :) she has great career in front of her !

Yes.According to announcer her grandmom told some stories to Vika about the hard conditions of her life that she was working in 4 diffrent jobs at the same time.Probably it influeced Vika.Actually i wonder what she was planning to do in her whole life?:D To be a housewife like Maja Ognjenovic? :rolll: Thanks to her Gradmom we can still watch her.There is tons of simple and average players in WTA.Just a few stars left :S

• Yes.According to announcer her grandmom told some stories to Vika about the hard conditions of her life that she was working in 4 diffrent jobs at the same time.Probably it influeced Vika.Actually i wonder what she was planning to do in her whole life?:D To be a housewife like Maja Ognjenovic? :rolll: Thanks to her Gradmom we can still watch her.There is tons of simple and average players in WTA.Just a few stars left :S

desperate housewife :lol:
    maybe the announcer was right but here's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5eacsCwxho Vika's Tennisography from Tennis Channel, it was recored this summer, as I remember correctly this July and there's no said that she planned to finish her career ;) btw it's very nice video :win:

• Well i am not sure with date.I told previous year but lt might be earlier too.It has to be a year when Azarenka faced with lots of injuries.Annoucer said that one year she withdraw from 2 or 3 Grand Slams due to injuries. :white: Probably at that year she decided to retire.

• Well i am not sure with date.I told previous year but lt might be earlier too.It has to be a year when Azarenka faced with lots of injuries.Annoucer said that one year she withdraw from 2 or 3 Grand Slams due to injuries. :white: Probably at that year she decided to retire.

yes, Vika had a lot of injuries, generally health problems while playing, she had a dizzy during Australian Open 2009 or she fainted during US Open 2010 and she had more problems like that but luckily, everything is ok with her now ;) i dont know if the turkish announcer was right or not, maybe yes but it's not important now cause she plays tennis and she plays very well :D

• Mary

Everyone follows the match carefully but i focus on to announcer's explations more than match :rolll: By the way Kvitova was No.34 at the beggining of season and now she is No.2 What a climbing :obey:

• Mary

Everyone follows the match carefully but i focus on to announcer's explations more than match :rolll: By the way Kvitova was No.34 at the beggining of season and now she is No.2 What a climbing :obey:

:lol:
    Kvitova did great job, no doubt...I dont like her but I must say that she had great season

• :lol:
    Kvitova did great job, no doubt...I dont like her but I must say that she had great season

According to announcer (I will learn who is he :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: ) Petra was the favourite player of turkish fans.She had a big support here really,probably she won't forget this experience :DThere was a big support to Vika too untill final.The ball boys favourite was Caro :rolll: according to him :lol:

• According to announcer (I will learn who is he :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: ) Petra was the favourite player of turkish fans.She had a big support here really,probably she won't forget this experience :DThere was a big support to Vika too untill final.The ball boys favourite was Caro :rolll: according to him :lol:

:rolll:
    our announcers are not as funny as yours :lol:

here' the video after final match

Vika: http://www.wtachampionships.co…interview_2267554_2499812
    and Kvitova: http://www.wtachampionships.co…interview_2267554_2499824

• haha yes Vika wanted to leave tennis when she was 19(?) she thought she had it enough :rolll: She told she started to hate her life etc... But it seems now everything is okay :love: I love her :flower:

• I think it's best to post it here:

- Gianna Nannini
    - Francesca Schiavone

Don't they look the same ?

And not to be fully offtopic - the 8 finalists for London are:

Djokovic, Nadal, Murray, Federer, Tsonga, Berdych, Ferrer, Fish.

• Caro Wozniacki dancing at the exhibition in Bratislava

LOL :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Caro Wozniacki dancing at the exhibition in Bratislava

LOL :lol:

Karolina was perfect I heard, she was parodying Sharapova, Djokovic, Serena :lol: