World Tennis

• Maria wrote on facebook today, that she is selected to carry Russian flag at Olympics. She has known for 2 weeks, but had to keep secret.

She deserved for it, her play is really good and for me she's better than Azarenka :flower:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• What is also interesting is that Russia never had female flag bearer at Olympics,they have tradition of only men doing that, so, Maria will be first Russian women ever to have that honour!! :cup:

• WTA Istanbul 2012 tickets on sale now

Who's coming this great party ? :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Yeah Sharapova will carry Russian flag :super:

• Good news for her! :thumbsup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• He should get disqualified for a year or even for whole life. To do this to an innocent man,and why?? Because he was angry that he lost a point?? Just horibille, an idiot-act !

• Ula Radwańska in 's-Hertzogenbosch won in 2nd Round with Flavia Penetta 6-1 6-1 8o thanks to Marion Bartoli's withdrew she will play in London, she's on fire :box: :super:
    In Eastbourne Petra Kvitova lost in 1st Round with Ekaterina Makrova 5-7 4-6 :what: Petra made 36 errors, her game was awful :aww:

• The video is bad....... The player is crazy!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Tsetsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! A beast on grass :obey: :obey: :obey:

Today she defated Agnieszka Radwańska

• Sara Errani said that she hate Inter loooooool :thumbsup:

• Ula Radwańska in final in 's-Hertogenbosch due to Kim Clijsters walkover, she focus on her last Wimbledon in her career. Due to overloading she felt pain during match with Francesca Schiavone, so she decided no to take risk before LondonGrand Slam.