World Tennis

• Finally Aryna Sabalenka is back and won a title :super: She's fearless and I see a good potential in her but it seems she can't get it together. On the other hand it's painful to watch Garbine Muguruza lately, she doesn't have the mentality to have a top player :gone:

When Sabalenka is good, she's scary good but she plays with so little margin for error that I don't know if she'll ever be a consistent top player. She definitely has the game to blast her way to a couple of grand slam titles though. :super:

• When Sabalenka is good, she's scary good but she plays with so little margin for error that I don't know if she'll ever be a consistent top player. She definitely has the game to blast her way to a couple of grand slam titles though. :super:

I really agree , Ostapenko has a similar style ( with a much worse serve) and she peaked at that Roland Garros but then... :gone::D If Sabalenka can peak during a Grand Slam, then she can make some damages for sure :box:

• Justine Henin is my favourite player of all times, so naturally I LOATHED Clijsters during her her first career :rolll: However, when she came back, my enormous disdain turned into slight annoyance and finally relative indifference, so I don't think I'll feel strongly about her this time around either. Still, I'll have to wait until I see her on court again before I can decide how I feel about her :rolll:

I know this is late but I just read it and found it quite funny considering she always crushed the Serbian girls. I always remember her beat down of Ivanovic in the French Open final, Henin was just untouchable on clay.