World Tennis

• Agnieszka Radwańska in 1/4 after beating Kuznetsova in three sets 6:4,1:6,7:5 :drink: :super:
    Now, "The American monster" Serena Williams awaits :whistle:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Agnieszka Radwańska in 1/4 after beating Kuznetsova in three sets 6:4,1:6,7:5 :drink: :super:
    Now, "The American monster" Serena Williams awaits :whistle:

The first four are out (Ivanovic, Jankovic, Sharapova,Kuznetsova). Radwanska shows great play recently.. he is already factor in the women tennis, something like Richard Gasque in men tennis. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Having seen Williams-Radwańska match I have feeling, that American player should work in military forces or play men tennis. Her serves are like machinegun shots... Yesterday young Pole didn't have chances against physically stronger opponent, but I'm sure she will defeat her in future. And I'm very happy, that Radwańska is going to be in first 10 in WTA rankings after Wimbledon ends :thumbup:

The most important 3:

• Roland Garros is starting on Sunday and the draw was released today.It will be interesting to follow since nobody is dominant at the moment and even Nadal is not secure to keep his trophy.I am hoping for Nadal-Djokovic final(with Djokovic winner).In women's competition, since the queen is no longer on tour , anything is possible(including Ivanovic-Jankovic final :) -well,one can dream,right?).

• Roland Garros is starting on Sunday and the draw was released today.It will be interesting to follow since nobody is dominant at the moment and even Nadal is not secure to keep his trophy.I am hoping for Nadal-Djokovic final(with Djokovic winner).In women's competition, since the queen is no longer on tour , anything is possible(including Ivanovic-Jankovic final :) -well,one can dream,right?).

I hope, Williams sisters will play final (If they don't match) and I'm waiting Fedex-Nadal final in Roland Garros. I think, one of Willams sisters and Federer will be champion. But this is sport. Never know. The good player will win :win:

• I think that women tournament will win Dinara Safina. Actually she is in very good shape. Williams sisters are feeling low. Moreover Venus had very bad drawing.Already in second round she can play against Sabine Lisicki. She lost with her recently in Charleston
    I am keeping my fingers crossed for my favorite tennis palyer- Caroline Wozniacki. :heart:

Among men I waiting obviously great Federer-Nadal final

• ufff since Djoko is 4th in ranking now he has better chance to reach final than 3rd Murray :lol: no one can stop Nadal from winning 5th(?) title in a row :)
    Sharapowa meet with PIetrova in 2nd round ;( Jankovic and Ivanovic(if they keep playing like over past weeks well Ivanovic is totally rubish since win of Roland Garros last year Jankovic is good on clay but still she is not as good as she used to be one year ago) has no chance to get through 4th round(Azarenko and Wozniacki ;( ;( ) soo my interest in this tournament will end up on 4rd round
    if Radwanska reach 4th round it will be good results for her
    title will go to Safina hands this year

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• Ivanovic is totally rubish since win Roland Garros last year

;( ;( how true..... och she won too early and now she cant deal with the pressure etc... reminds me a bit of Myskina....
    Hope Ana Ivanovic will be able to play some great tennis this coming week! she deserves it

• ;( ;( how true..... och she won too early and now she cant deal with the pressure etc... reminds me a bit of Myskina....
    Hope Ana Ivanovic will be able to play some great tennis this coming week! she deserves it

yeah true. when noone expect her to win Rolland Gaross she was really great and after that she just couldn't handle the preassure of being one of the main favourite to win , and i don't think the issue is her age you can't learn or develop mental strengh you have to born with it and only the best players have that like Sharapova:she has won Wimbledon in the age of 17 and after that she could handle the preassure

• if Radwanska reach 4th round it will be good results for her

Of course for Agnieszka Radwańska :) . She has a quite good draw. For Urszula Radwańska 2nd round would be success.
    I don't have my favorite to victory. Female tennis has been unpredictable lately. I just wouldn't like sisters Williams in the final. It would be terribly borring. After all, I don't like them...

The most important 3:

• And you were right, mateo. 4th round and "bye-bye French Open" for Agnieszka Radwańska...

The most important 3:

• Jankovic and Ivanovic(if they keep playing like over past weeks well Ivanovic is totally rubish since win of Roland Garros last year Jankovic is good on clay but still she is not as good as she used to be one year ago) has no chance to get through 4th round(Azarenko and Wozniacki ;( ;(

so my prediction was right. even though there was no Wozniacki in 4th round Jankovic said bye bye to french crowd ;/

eh i was so happy about Ivanovic performance in first 3 round but than Azarenka step on her way and blew Ana away :(
    Jankovic lost to Cirsea but she had foot(?) injury so she couldn't do her best

and Sharapova is purely amazing i can't find a word to decribe how she impressing me in this year French open . she plays bad ,her service is a joke but she don't consider a lost her will to win is just amazing he is great fighet :drink: i wish every sportsman would play with such a great passion and ambition like Maria does :obey:

and the whole men copetition is a big surpprice this year. Nowak loose was huge surprice but when i heard that Nadal was eliminatet by not that great Suderling i was like wow :what:

so Go Maria and Azarenka Go Del Potro :super:

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• damn i was pissed that Ana ivanovic lost already in the 4th round but at least she lost to Azarenka whom i also support, so its forgiveable ;)

About Jankovic.... I dont really think she had an injury, its all her mental illness...... She is always injured when she is losing, a great way to explain such upsets to oneself. Anyway, Cirstea was great and she truly deserved to win, whether Jankovic was injured or not.

All i can say about the women's singles is, that i dont want Safina to win... She might play the best tennis right now, but she is the worst advertising for tennis as a nr.1 in a long time....
    We definitely need a Sharapova back on track or Ivanovic in a good shape.... Or even the shining little stars as Azarenka, Wozniacki etc etc....

• About Jankovic.... I dont really think she had an injury, its all her mental illness...... She is always injured when she is losing, a great way to explain such upsets to oneself. Anyway, Cirstea was great and she truly deserved to win, whether Jankovic was injured or not

well Jankovic take medical help in 2 nd set at the beggining of this set when she was only 2 sets down so that might be case and come on she would not lost to Cirstea if she could move as she usually does

• why not? her play this season is not the best and she is not having some known issue (for now :roll: )
    and besides Cirstea has been on a run the past matches

And actually calling the doc doesnt mean anything at all often.... its often a tactical game with the opponent in the WTA.... Due to this med. break the opponent can lose his/her concentration etc.... And knowing Jankovic's behaviour on court, that wouldnt surprise me at all.

• Svetlana Kuznetsova CHAMPION in 2009 Roland Garros Championship. :cup:
    If Dinara Safina is real 1no, I'm Nadal, too. :lol:
    There is a another final. Men's final. Soderling - Roger Federer.
    I hope Fedex will be champion. Com'on Fedex :super:

• Svetlana Kuznetsova CHAMPION in 2009 Roland Garros Championship. :cup:

So , Radwańska lost to later champion :roll:

The most important 3:

• Federer CHAMPION in ROLAND GARROS :dance6:

Federer - Soderling 3-0 (6-1)(7-6)(7-1)(6-4)

• Wimbledon..
    Serena won. I thought Venus will win,but I wasn't really cheering for neither one of them. I am sad Elena Dementieva didn't win against Serena in semi-final,but she played an awesome match. I wanted her to win Wimbledon..
    Roger.. I mean,what to say! First of all it was an incredible match against Andy Roddick,and a very long one. I thought it will never end
    :pinch: But I am glad Roger won,and now he has 15 Grand Slam titles,and I am sooo happy for him!!

I'm dissapointed Djokovic didn't make it to the semi finals,but it didn't really surprised me he lost against Haas.. :S

• Wimbledon..
    Serena won. I thought Venus will win,but I wasn't really cheering for neither one of them. I am sad Elena Dementieva didn't win against Serena in semi-final,but she played an awesome match. I wanted her to win Wimbledon..
    Roger.. I mean,what to say! First of all it was an incredible match against Andy Roddick,and a very long one. I thought it will never end
    :pinch: But I am glad Roger won,and now he has 15 Grand Slam titles,and I am sooo happy for him!!

I'm dissapointed Djokovic didn't make it to the semi finals,but it didn't really surprised me he lost against Haas.. :S

i was rooting for Serena and Roddick... i still do not believe that he lost that second set :hit: