World Tennis

• Bianca Andreescu withdrew from the Australian Open due to her knee injury. ||

I hope she can get over her injury-proneness soon because she's the most exciting player to appear on the WTA for a while imo and it would be really sad to see a potentially great career ruined by injury.

• Just to let anyone know who may have lost track of her comeback, Kim Clijsters will play her first tournament back next week in Dubai. This is a strong tournament and she’s been drawn against world number 8 Kiki Bertens in round one. As she’s 36 and playing her first match for 8 years, I can’t imagine she’ll win but if she can make the match even slightly close then I think this should be considered a success. I have never been a massive fan (she always beat my faves) but her talent is undeniable and she seems like a really nice person so it would be amazing to see her do well in this comeback. Good luck, Kim!

• As much as I love Nole but Tennis needs new male victors from here on out.

Go Daniil Go! :super:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• No, I reject the idea.

Atleast it's not gonna be Kyrgios... "shudders"

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Who do you expect to win it all?

Nole's injury can be a great factor so if he ever wins against Karatsev, he'd probably lose to the other finalist.

I don't wanna jynx it but Medvedev is playing really good. If he can just overcome his meltdown when things aren't going his way, maybe he'll take the slam.

Tsitsipas have his moments but the tiebreak against Nadal might prove as costly when he goes up against Daniil.

Either way, a new winner or Nole winning is a great australian open for me.

I don't know much about Karatsev but if he wins then the sponsors of Tsitsipas/Medvedev lose. :white: Both are commercial like Thiem so for the sake of tennis, let the hotness prevail. :heart:

#FreeBritney

• I forgot to add " " on Djokovic's "injury". :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Anyone but Djokovic. Nothing against him personally but I find his game boring and am sick of seeing the same guys win all the time (except Federer of course, he should keep winning forever).

Karatsev is an incredible story. 27 years old, never even played at a major before and made it to the semis playing great. Would be amazing if he could somehow win it.

• Yeah HC King is just too good for Karatsev. Lost all his belief once Nole broke him and now Nole is reading him like an open book.

#FreeBritney

• Anyone but Djokovic. Nothing against him personally but I find his game boring and am sick of seeing the same guys win all the time (except Federer of course, he should keep winning forever).

Karatsev is an incredible story. 27 years old, never even played at a major before and made it to the semis playing great. Would be amazing if he could somehow win it.

Screams hypocrite:roll:

• I'm not even sure if Tsitsipas is a top 5 player with the way Medvedev is playing him like that.

#FreeBritney