World Tennis

• When the top 2-5 male players are all eliminated... I trusted yall but this is so disgusting. @Zverev @Medvedev @Rublev @Tsitsipas

giphy.gif

:down::down::down::down:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Sort of knew Federer won't make it past the QF once he faces the top 20 players but a straight defeat is still very suprising to me.

Retirement should be pretty close now.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• 744591dcdc350d051af97b69ea592011.gif

a73f72aaf5514383550df02c23c4ad97.gif

The audience reaction.:gone:

#FreeBritney

• He had 2 big knee surgeries last year and has barely played since 2019. He may never get back to Grand Slam winning level, he’s 40 years old now after all, but we can’t expect him to be at that level after such little match practice. Honestly, QF with wins over decent players like Norrie and Sonego is not a bad result at this stage. I hope he can build on this but it all depends on what his body can take.

• I hope Pliskova finally wins but Barty can obliterate anyone if she plays the way she played today.

#FreeBritney

• I thought Shapo can push Djokovic to play bad but his forehand errors make me wanna cringe. Overplay it and all just becomes an easy point for World Number 1. :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I thought Shapo can push Djokovic to play bad but his forehand errors make me wanna cringe. Overplay it and all just becomes an easy point for World Number 1. :whistle:

He could but he crumbles in the big points while Djoko excels. Berrettini has a better chance but obviously Nole is massive favourite.

• Barty deprived us of a beauty pageant-like trophy photoshoot from Pliskova. :(

Meanwhile, in the men's game... Djokovic flopped the hell out of the first set. He was ahead like 3 games and Berrettini made a come back. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Not a double fault on Nole's break point, Matteo! :sos:

#FreeBritney

• Congrats 20aT. :obey::obey::obey:

#FreeBritney

• This photo should be framed in Louvre. lol

#FreeBritney

• Indeed, she does. Congrats, Petra!:flower:

• You know if Emma Raducano wins a slam, she'll get all the sponsors in the world. From China to U.K.

She's so pretty for a tennis player.

#FreeBritney

• I haven't watched tennis a lot since Sharapova retired. Now I'm going to watch the final of US open, because I'm really curious how this young players will perform in the final and if they will be the future of women tennis! Who do you think is the favourite: Raducanu or Fernandez?:)

• I haven't watched tennis a lot since Sharapova retired. Now I'm going to watch the final of US open, because I'm really curious how this young players will perform in the final and if they will be the future of women tennis! Who do you think is the favourite: Raducanu or Fernandez?:)

I think Leylah is... Her route to the final has been insane. Konjuh, Kanepi, Osaka, Kerber, Svitolina, Sabelenka is just crazy for someone like her.

Emma has only faced two top 40 players I think... so she hasn't been tested as much... but her level has been a lot more consistent... I dont think she's dropped a set yet

Same situation here, just swap Sharapova with Ana :rose:. Of course I followed the results, but only sporadically watched the matches. But this 2 youngsters really inspired me to watch the full women's tennis match after a while. For me Raducanu is favourite, i really love that kind a playing style, ofc that is 100% subjective, but i think that if she will play like she played till this match on this tournament, no one can stop her.