World Tennis

• I haven't watched tennis a lot since Sharapova retired. Now I'm going to watch the final of US open, because I'm really curious how this young players will perform in the final and if they will be the future of women tennis! Who do you think is the favourite: Raducanu or Fernandez?:)

• I haven't watched tennis a lot since Sharapova retired. Now I'm going to watch the final of US open, because I'm really curious how this young players will perform in the final and if they will be the future of women tennis! Who do you think is the favourite: Raducanu or Fernandez?:)

I think Leylah is... Her route to the final has been insane. Konjuh, Kanepi, Osaka, Kerber, Svitolina, Sabelenka is just crazy for someone like her.

Emma has only faced two top 40 players I think... so she hasn't been tested as much... but her level has been a lot more consistent... I dont think she's dropped a set yet

Same situation here, just swap Sharapova with Ana :rose:. Of course I followed the results, but only sporadically watched the matches. But this 2 youngsters really inspired me to watch the full women's tennis match after a while. For me Raducanu is favourite, i really love that kind a playing style, ofc that is 100% subjective, but i think that if she will play like she played till this match on this tournament, no one can stop her.

• I’d guess Raducanu will win based on how easily she destroyed her opponents so far but it’s true that Fernandez has had a more difficult route. Honestly it’s very hard to make predictions because both players are quite unknown. I mean, I’ve watched them before but not playing anything like this level, no idea how they’ll react to the pressure, etc.

• Well, these young ladies don't disappoint!^^ Much respect for Raducanu she is able to play such an aggressive and confident playing style at her young age! Personally I like playing style of Fernandez a bit more, because I love these defensive plays:love:

• Raducanu's backhand is pure pleasure.

This is far from over, i still think that Raducanu is favourite to close this in two, but Fernandez is silent killer. Dind't regret with my decision to watch this match.

• Raducanu :rose:

Fernandez leave bad taste to me with that ironic smile and later reaction because of obvious accident, but anyway great and well deserved success for her.

• Raducano pocketing asian currencies on top of the usual dollar, euro and pound. :sos:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Dead @Djoker...:white:

Congratulations to Daniil for his first slam and a slam without any asterisk at that for the current gen. :cup:

Atleast I can stan a russian player without a domestic abuse allegiation once again.:whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Yes, it’s really quite worrying. I’m glad the WTA isn’t buying the obviously fake email but what can they do against the Chinese government? I just hope this is all some misunderstanding and Peng comes to no harm but the realist in me fears that’s not the case.