World Tennis

• what a match :super:
    Djokovic is DA BEAST this season. he lost once only because of some sort of god mode of Federer in FO semis. he's playing so well despite that choke in 3rd set having a break twice and loosing a match. but that also means he will be a new world no 1 from monday.; ABOUT damn time :box:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Thanks! :drink: If Rafa and Nole will play in the final as great as we cheer for them, then it's gonna be the final of the decade at least :cup: :lol:

• I don't think so, one break it's enough for Kvitova, she'll unfortunetely win it...
    Maria...for your service :hit:

• it seems I was wrong, Sharapova just have broken Kvitova but it's still long way to beat her in this match

• Before match I hoped, that Maria will play better in final than in semifinal with Lisicki.
    I'm sad, beacuse I was wrong. Petra is better, much better today, she deserved to win.

But for me, it doesn't matter who win this match, so I can watch without stress, yeah.

• I don't like Kvitova, I wanted Maria to win, but she played horrible...Kvitova was definitely better, I've to admit that she diserved the title.
    But nice, Azarenka again lost with the champion :lol:

• Maria ;( Although you lost, thank you for a great tournament. Congrats to Petra, she's such a lovely girl! :)