Montreux Volley Masters 2017 - 6-11.06.2017

• It's not better, that either which opponent will be in final against Germany, it will be one of their nightmare teams with catastrophic match results for Germany in the past...

However Felix Koslowski has managed the strategy quite rightly to put the GER team one step further into the final here, the 2nd time to play in the final of Montreux VM.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• I don't understand why people always think we have to own the same opinion :what: I don't like Plak's game in NT, it's my own opinion. I remember last year Plak and Sylla often replaced each other. This year she was main player of Novara, mostly she was on court. But I dont like her game, she has problem with receive and defence and every time I see it plus she sometimes blocked by blockers. That's why I think she is not a player who has to fight on court during whole game. I already cant count how many times she get blocked against Argentina, but I guess it happened many times when she is going to attack. She had many errors thar's why I dont care about if she was scoring. Well, people may disagree with me, it's not important for me but I dont like Plak's game :down:

• Well, why I said her game was getting worsw day by day because I remembered when Dutch team played against Russia in final, maybe it was 4th set Gui gave a chance to her and she was really good in that game, I dont remember how many balls she killed but she really seemed power of Dutch team. Yes, it's friendly tournament but it's not first time I am watching her game and I watched her game many times in Bergamo ( remember she was scoring 33 points), Novara and Dutch NT. Maybe she seems okay, other day she is so so, another day her game is getting terrible, it's style of her game.

• Well considering Anne Buijs form... You all cannot get away from the fact that Celeste Plak is Netherlands' most stable Offensive OH on their roster. :win:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• The CHN v BRA game is my first experience of balls hitting a ceiling.

• Brazil should get rid of its stereotypes in volleyball : short,buxom female players ..they need different players who have different physical features,styles etc such as Mari (OH) in the past...how tall is Edinara ?

• I`m not sure but I think Edinara is 1.84cm

Brazil should get rid of its stereotypes in volleyball : short,buxom female players ..they need different players who have different physical features,styles etc such as Mari (OH) in the past...how tall is Edinara ?

• Brazil should get rid of its stereotypes in volleyball : short,buxom female players ..they need different players who have different physical features,styles etc such as Mari (OH) in the past...how tall is Edinara ?

That's easier said than done. That type of player simply either doesn't exist in Brazil or is still too young to be playing in the adult NT.

That seems totally stereotypical of you though. It's not the problem of Brazil if they cannot produce that kind of player anymore that is up to their standards of a good volleyball player nor the players if they are fat, short or buxom.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• as the other Brazilians from the past? or from other countries?

Mari is 1.88cm, Jaque 1.86, Sheilla 1.85, Paula Pequeno 1.84. There`s really not much difference in being 1.80 and 1.88. Just stand by a person that is 8cm taller than you and you will see it.

Fernanda Tome is on the bench, i think she is 1.95.

thx..not tall as the others :(

• I can't believe I just read that Brazilian NT should get rid of "such stereotypes"...

• as the other Brazilians from the past? or from other countries?

Mari is 1.88cm, Jaque 1.86, Sheilla 1.85, Paula Pequeno 1.84. There`s really not much difference in being 1.80 and 1.88. Just stand by a person that is 8cm taller than you and you will see it.

Fernanda Tome is on the bench, i think she is 1.95.

i mean as tall as Natalia,Tandara,Rosamaria,Carol,Adeniza are...not tall

• That seems totally stereotypical of you though. It's not the problem of Brazil if they cannot produce that kind of player anymore that is up to their standards of a good volleyball player nor the players if they are fat, short or buxom.

their standard of good volleyball generally takes the players who are tall around 180-185 cm to the NT..would be good for Brazil to have more athletic and tall players in the NT

• Brazil looks a lot better than they did in pool play. Tandara looks much more fierce in attack and Rosamaria does a better job than Drussyla and Amanda. I don't see how Germany would have a chance to beat them once again tomorrow.