MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
    L - Ren Qi

female NT:
    S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
    OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
    L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

• Zheng Yi-xin as an OP in Set 3 - not good
    She as a MB in Set 4 - so good
    :thumbsup:

Yes, and Zheng finished the match with an Ace serve!

I'm so surprised with the brilliant performance of Gao Y, Wang Y Y and Qian J W in this tournament.
    Diao L Y was injured but she can be expected in the future. Hope she can catch up with the coming the world grand prix.

• Hi everyone, this is what's turning into my annual login during Montreux :lol:

I'm not there this time because I had to stay in London for the election. But great to see some talented young players and familiar faces. Hope all of you are doing well!

• Brazil with a simple but logical strategy: all serves to Brinker. Will be interesting to see what solution Koslowski finds. Großer is a better passer and defender but has no experience on this level and won't stand the slightest chance against Brazil's block.

• Brinker's reception and Germany's dumb attack errors gave the set easily to Brazil who didn't have to do much except serving. Our MBs with 0 pts in 1st set, I hope Felix will consider replacing Schölzel with Wezorke, it's just not her day so far...

• I think most of German players are just tired, have great problems to concentrate... at least Großer could beat Brazil block once even from the 3m line, probably due to surprise :) .

• I think most of German players are just tired, have great problems to concentrate... at least Großer could beat Brazil block once even from the 3m line, probably due to surprise :) .

I think it would be worth a try keeping her on court longer, it's not like Brinker is any good in attack either today...

• So after all it's the match I was expecting. German players don't have the power to show more than they did so far, their legs are heavy, they don't move well in reception and defense.

I'd like to see Kemmsies, Großer and Wezorke in 3rd set.

• Ups and downs, but Brazil started the match with a "90 minutes till victory" attitude that is hard to beat.

• Congrats to Brazil !!

Except Fe Garay, Fabiola, Dani Lins, Thaisa...who is also missing from A-team?

I really like this new German team. Kemsies, Schwertmann, Schölzel....together with Dürr, Geerties, Lippmann, Hanke maybe Hippe...good team for next years...

Brinker was the worst today..I think in general she is already over her prime a bit...So, it is necessary to find a new OH!