2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Pasynkova, Milos, Cutuk, Angeloni :what:
    I presume many of them just have applied just in case. To be honest I don't see any big names. Most of them are quite mediocre or not ready to score 40-50 points per match. Besides MBs basically have no chance to get picked unless it's Akinradewo or Nancy Carillo.

I wonder if Madison Rishell and Alaina Bergsma will stay there, after a superb season they must receive some interesting (economically) offers especially Rishell, she can do everything on a good level.

• There are 4 Turkish Opps also in the list and 3 of them with high rankings in the draft:

10-Ceren Kestirengöz (1993)
    12-Turku Burcu (1999)
    16-Yeliz Başa (1987)

51-Dilara Bilge (1990)

I was expecting that Yeliz would try to play abroad since she wasn't successful in neither Prostejov nor Halkbank. However, I am surprised by Ceren and Burcu. Especially Burcu is soo young. Still I hope both would be drafted. Our league is getting stronger and stronger. It will be even harder to find a starting position for them next year so I hope they would try to play abroad. On the other hand, if regulations have not changed recently, young players can not transfer to another team without their club's permission until age of 21 :huh:

• Believe me it is better for them to be bench players in Turkey than to play in Korea if they want improve. I would only play their if i can't find club or if they offer me a lot of money....

• Maybe the draft could lead to finding better chemistry(we all know they just want the best player who can score haha) or maybe force a better balance with the league. I don't know actually so don't count on my thoughts. Honestly korean and Japan leagues especially in men's volleyball need to increase their foreign player limit. There's a reason KYK is not playing in Korea and because their league is weak.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I have to agree with that. Korea is the last place for a younger player. Even if Egonu or Boskovic would play there, their level would drop.

Believe me it is better for them to be bench players in Turkey than to play in Korea if they want improve. I would only play their if i can't find club or if they offer me a lot of money....

• According to voleyboldefteri, Naz might skip next season and get pregnant while Cagla returns to Vakifbank. That will sure be a disaster and put them in a very difficult situation. It will be wiser to transfer a foreign setter and keep Cansu instead. That might also mean that Naz will skip NT this summer...

• please, sombebody can explain to me the point ranking system for the players they are candidate for KOVO try outs ?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• According to voleyboldefteri, Naz might skip next season and get pregnant while Cagla returns to Vakifbank. That will sure be a disaster and put them in a very difficult situation. It will be wiser to transfer a foreign setter and keep Cansu instead. That might also mean that Naz will skip NT this summer...

I wish she tried it this year since the year after Olympics is the least important one, there is only ECH for NT, which is not as important as WCh or OG. I hope she will be back in shape for the WCH 2018.

Although she had already the record of playing 9 times in a row Champions League final four, she could extend her series to 10 next year :)

I don't think Guidetti will transfer a foreign setter. Playing with a local setter was their biggest advantage. I expect them to sign with Ozge who is having a good season in Bursa and had experience with working with Guidetti. Cağla did not impress me this year. :S

• Pasynkova in Korea? It's true?

• Pasynkova in Korea? It's true?

she's on draft list, clubs haven't made decisions who''l play there ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Naz getting pregnant, and if it is true Sorsima will retire. Vakfibank needs to keep a local setter as a main starter. Otherwise one of Rasic/Sloetjes would be out of rotation. And sign a very reliable OH such a Fe Garay for example ( But there are rumors Fe Garay wants to go back to Brazil).

• Rumor: Kamila Ganszczyk might play in Serie A1 next season, because she's/was in Italy with Skowrońska's husband (her manager). It would be great to see her in a competitive league :cheesy:

• Rumor: Kamila Ganszczyk might play in Serie A1 next season, because she's/was in Italy with Skowrońska's husband (her manager). It would be great to see her in a competitive league :cheesy:

In A2 or do you think she is ready for A1? What is her position?

• Ganszczyk is monster blocker with potential, she's much better as MB2 than Efimienko :!: she had 39 point-blocks in current CL season :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• MB in Polish NT. If Efimienko can play A1, than Ganszczyk definitely can! She's a very good blocker...

I think that she's ready to play in Serie A1, she's currently 2nd blocker in the league and she has been in top every season. Of course, she must still improve in the attack, but she has potential to be a decent MB. She has played in CL with Dąbrowa Górnicza this season and made a good impression.

• Some rumours in Brazil:

- Ana Bjelica (SER) and Gabi (BRA) leaving Nestlé Osasco;

- Hooker (USA) leaving Minas;

• Naz ficando grávida, e se é verdade Sorsima vai se aposentar. Vakfibank precisa de um setter local como um arranque principal. Caso contrário, um dos Rasic / Sloetjes estaria for de rotação. E assinar um OH muito confiável como um Fe. Garay por exemplo (Mas há rumores de que o Fe Garay quer voltar ao Brasil).

If Naz get pregnant, Sonsirma retire and Hill exit. I would love to see a foreign piece of renown, the Imsmailoglu (of the Fenerbahçe) and a setter turkish (can be the Çagla) ^^