2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I have a feeling that Fe Garay will be back to Nestlé/Osasco.
    Dani Lins will probably get pregnant by the end of the current seasno, so this will leave a spot for one ranked player.

• Do you know if Tianjin made her a offer? Or is she even wants to stay in China?

If Guangdong Evergrande returns League A, Fe Garay will continue her contract in League 17/18.
    If not, at least in China, Tianjin hopes to invite her to join it.

• Cai Bin is thinking about whether he returns the head coach of Team Shanghai (Guo-hua-ren-shou) after 16 years.
    Of course, Jiangsu ECE hopes that he can stay in Jiangsu.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Gizem Karadayi made a live video on instagram where she told she has some offers from Istanbul and may return but she wants to decide after the season which ends in 1,5 months but she also said that she loves playing in Europe and could also stay in Europe.

And she would join the National Team if she will receive an invitation.

• I dont think that Gio will call Gizem. He said, that he will call only players who play in their clubs.

• I heard that she had started her own business in Croatia, iI think its something like hotel.

• Yes She has her own hotel and I didn't heard that She is pregnate and that was main reason why She didn't play this season. So I don't know anything about her :S

• She posted on her Facebook that isnt true. Now she want to focus on next matches and she hasnt made a decision yet.

• Brazilian media! Kwiek continues as coach of Bauru, so there are great chances.

In the season before the World Championships I think the Dominican federation will prefer to keep her in the Italian League, more balanced and competitive than the Brazilian one.

• In the season before the World Championships I think the Dominican federation will prefer to keep her in the Italian League, more balanced and competitive than the Brazilian one.

I totally respect your opinion, and I agree the Italian League is very balanced.

But remember until 2008, mostly of the Brazilians Olympic Champions 2008 played overseas, after 2008 all or at least mostly of them only played in Brazil until 2012 and that did not stop them from winning the Olympics again. And remember players like Thaisa, Natalia, Adenizia, are just playing their first season overseas. they spent their whole career in Brazil and that did not stop them from becoming world class players. Dani Lins has never played overseas.

And all the Brazilians are only playing overseas because of the financial problems the clubs in Brazil are having and the point system.

And if that was the case, Italy and Turkey should have won the Olympics and World Championship. We all talk so much about how strong the European Teams are....but Russia and Italy are the only ones that have won major tournaments.

I`m not talking about you, please don`t take the wrong way, I`m talking about this in general. Because a lot of people don`t watch the Brazilian League or Chinese and they still like to talk down on them, but their league can not be that weak, otherwise the past 4 Olympics could not have gone to Brazil and China only. And the last time a European team won the Olympics was back in 1888 by the Soviet Union.

And trust i hate when Brazil or China wins. And I`m always cheering for the underdogs like Serbia,Turkey,Germany,Netherlands and so on.. but all these teams are yet to be strong enough to beat Brazil and China...and in the past it was Cuba. Even Japan has had better results than European Teams ( except for Russia and Italy)/

• Only 150.000$ for season ?(

I was expecting much more money for Korea league.

• I`m sorry, but a draft tryout is really stupid. Why do they need to watch them playing in a tryout, if they already know mostly these players and all they can do?! Makes no sense.

At least last year, the players invited did not had to confirm if they were gonna show up or not for the tryout. For example, Martinez was on the list, but (thankfully) she decided not to be part of the draft.

And why would Sokoraite want to play in Korea? And what happened with the rules from last season where only players with 2 years or less with experience were allowed?