2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• malesevic is way better then kosheeleva when it comes to reception and is decent attacker but for some reason i dont see here joining big 4 clubs in turkey cause she is not a big name in volleyball

• Does anyone know if Maja Poljak still has valid contract with Dinamo for next season? I really think she was a great transfer and the perfect MB choice for Moscow.

Also, what are the chances for Kosheleva returning to play in Russia?

• Maja Poljak retired, that was her last season.

• Poljak is not retiring?

• GS is most likely looking for 2 OHs. One of them will be announced this week, most likely a strong attacker. People were talking about names like Carcases, De La Cruz, Anne Buijs and even Kosheleva (which they mention that is too expensive to afford, however her new best friend - Thaisa - decided to stay in Istanbul which can make her change her mind). So far the team is, Gamze-Neslihan, OH-OH, Jack-Asli, Buse (L). Jack didnt sign the contract yet but I really wonder who has a better offer for her since none of the Turkish clubs, except Fenerbahce is looking for a foreign MB. Same with Guldeniz.

• Not sure since it's in turkish language, but based on Volleyball Turkey fb page, it seems that De la cruz transferred to Fenerbahce and Polen leaves the team.

• Not sure since it's in turkish language, but based on Volleyball Turkey fb page, it seems that De la cruz transferred to Fenerbahce and Polen leaves the team.

They renewed with Polen already yesterday. De La Cruz will be strange unless one of the Natalia-KYK is leaving

• Yeah I think Polen stays. Translate in FB is not very helpful.=D Anyway, here's the post regarding De la Cruz if anyone can translate:

FENERBAHÇE BAYAN VOLEYBOL TAKIMI BOMBAYI PATLATTI

BİR ZAMANLAR TÜRKİYE DE ECZACIBAŞI VİTRA FORMASI GİYEN DE LA CRUZ 2017-2018 SEZONUNDA FENERBAHÇE FORMASI GİYECEK

KAYNAK: FENERBAHÇE GRUNDİG

• Is this like April fools day? Why would Eczacibasi want Brakocevic when they have Boskovic and Neslihan left just because she wanted her to play more? Same with De La Cruz, what will FB do with all these offensive players?

• Bulgarian OPP Emiliya Nikolova may play in Bursa BB

Joyce was the most consistent opp in the league :white:

• According to voleyboldefteri, Bursa BB wanted to sign Rykhliuk first but then transferred Nikolova. They will most likely have one more flash transfer today, options are Nilay and Neriman. Looks like they have a much bigger budget this season :super:

• It seems they want to grab NO.4 in the turkish league from galatasaray. :sos:

Why from GS? Why not from Eczacibasi, Vakifbank or Fenerbahce? I think Bursa BB can finish 2nd or 3rd easily if they find a good OH next to Fatma and make good team chemistry. I don't think Eczacibasi will have a guaranteed place in top 4 if they keep the same foreigners this year. Maja-Boskovic, Larson-Hande, Busra-(Beyza) is not such a strong team. After I watched the world club championship, I would actually be happy if they replaced Larson with someone else, like Rabadzhieva or Robinson. Besides, they have a serious crisis since it is difficult to find good local players in any positions unless you develop them yourselves. Vakif for example has Tugba Senoglu (OH) as alternative, FB has many good local MBs, GS has a good local setter and an opposite. Only a few names are left as good defensive OHs and they are Guldeniz and Birgul Guler. Let's see if they manage to convince any of them.

• About Joyce and Bursa, she said on her facebook page that she won't come back to Brazil this season yet. I thought she was going to stay in Bursa, but it looks like they hired someone to replace her?!

• Minas (BRA) might sign Stefano Lavarini. They have tried to sign with Brazilian coaches in the past weeks but some of them are not available and others have declined.
    I really don't know if Stefano is a good coach...