2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• It seems Bartsch will be the second OH.

This is not completely true about Brayelin. Bauru's coach (which btw is Dominican Republic's coach) told the press these days that Brayelin will play in his team in Brazil.

• Don't know if Busa could do that job. She is a good receiver but I'm not sure if she is ready to cover Koshe/Nesli's weaknesses and she is a worse attacker than Leys. Rabadzhieva would be perfect for this team IMO. Turkish league is looking very interesting for next season. Let's see what Fener do with the Kim/Natalia situation.

• I don't think her reception would be the problem, since Neslihan will probably pass for her.. I think Gamze will struggle with setting her, since she's a player who like high balls, we all know Gamze can set great when playing fast.. Rabadzhieva would be a good option, I guess she won't stay in Volero..

Neslihan at reception did not work for Eczacıbaşı, why would that work for GS? Indeed, in Eczacıbaşı, there was a great receiver libero such as Gülden while GS doesn't have such a good receiving libero neither. Whenever Neslihan receives she can't attack, although her reception is not bad for an opposite, she can't cover so much space in the field, which is something we have seen in Eczacıbaşı many times :whistle:

By the way it is so sad that two best Turkish liberos retired this season ;( I hope Gizem Örge will be healthy for a long time since there seems to be no good libero coming :whistle:

• Neslihan at reception did not work for Eczacıbaşı, why would that work for GS? Indeed, in Eczacıbaşı, there was a great receiver libero such as Gülden while GS doesn't have such a good receiving libero neither. Whenever Neslihan receives she can't attack, although her reception is not bad for an opposite, she can't cover so much space in the field, which is something we have seen in Eczacıbaşı many times :whistle:

By the way it is so sad that two best Turkish liberos retired this season ;( I hope Gizem Örge will be healthy for a long time since there seems to be no good libero coming :whistle:

Gs gives up their strongest point(receiving) to increase attack?It is a bad move. New libero+neslihan can not receive better than Jordan larson+Gulden. If they can not find a good receiver, they have nothing better than other teams. It is much easier for vakifbank to beat a slow and bad receiving team than a fast and good receiving team. Cheers~~~ :teach:

• I do not think it is true, that means they give up their fight will to get the title of champions league.If it is true, only stronger Italian team can stop vakifbank in 2018 champions league! :teach:

Now with Rahimova being transferred, who as far as I know is a very expensive player too, FB is very likely to part ways with one of the KYK-Natalia duo. With this transfer being announced, I'm sure one team will very soon announce Fabris transfer in Italy. I wonder who will FB transfer as a local OH since they lost Seyma Ercan already. The only available options are Birgul Guler & Esra Gumus. I think FB is competing with GS for Birgul Guler, while there is a rumour that Esra Gumus is on the way to GS, which pissed me off 10 days ago when I first read but now makes perfect sense. She will be a very good sub for Kosheleva in backrow.

• "club X should have signed player Y attitude. I already posted my opinion about that last year, but some people (again, not referring to you especially) seem to think of transfers like it's clubs going shopping and that makes me furious."

oh no transfer is not about club shopping, it's about negotiating and i think when fans complain about certain teams's transfer, some teams have so much leverage (financial, geographical wise) that of course someone would be disappointed if the player received is mediocre, now if the team is like a small club such as i dont know prostejov? then complaining about transfer is futile since those kind of teams dont have a lot of options.

• After Poli is joining to Fenerbahche, it seems Fabris may joy to Imoco Conegliano next season

By the way, althought Polina is such an excellent opposite with great achievements, most fans really dont like her in Turkey because of her attitude including swearing, yelling at other players from the net etc. Don't know how this will end but she might harm FB's team environment badly and besides get red cards easily in TL. I wonder how they will play in TL...

• I`m guessing Rahimova does this kind of things with the National Team?, I have never seen she doing anything like that in Japan, she always plays with a smile on and a very sweet attitude.

I can not wait to see how she will do in Turkey. Hopefully Fenerbache can still keep Natalia and Kim somehow.

• So if rumors about Fabris in Imoco are true than We only don't know name of setter...
    Alisha Glass is coming back next season or ?

Fabris-?
    Hill-Hodge
    Folie-Danesi
    De Gennaro

• I`m guessing Rahimova does this kind of things with the National Team?, I have never seen she doing anything like that in Japan, she always plays with a smile on and a very sweet attitude.

I can not wait to see how she will do in Turkey. Hopefully Fenerbache can still keep Natalia and Kim somehow.

Well no. Polina has screamed while playing for Azzerail to Bahar too.. But Kosheleva and Boskovic, and Gocharova and Garay have had such nasty moments, but they turned out to be good friends when playing in the same club..

• So if rumors about Fabris in Imoco are true than We only don't know name of setter...
    Alisha Glass is coming back next season or ?

Fabris-?
    Hill-Hodge
    Folie-Danesi
    De Gennaro

There is some rumor about Polish S Wolosz will play in Imoco

• hows havelkova's injury? i wanna see her play in turkey