2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Beijing BAIC Motors invites another USA middle blocker, but the name has not been officially announced yet.
    It is widely believed that the new comer would not be Harmotto or Dixon.
    I guess it could be either Paige Tapp (USNT member in 2017) or Wopat (Japan V League in 2016-17), lets see.
    any news from other sources or rumors, guys?

isn't Dixon officially in Monza?

• Barcellini in Foppa Bergamo ?

I see her in facebook Foppa Bergamo

As far as I know she was called as sparring partner in this first part of the season, but maybe she can be signed. It would surely be an upgrade especially considering the Sylla situation (no news about her coming back soon).

• I was thinking limit for foreign players in one team is 2. Did they change the rule?

the rule is that no limination to the number of players transferred from other federations (foreign players), however,
    Women Super-League: only two (2) foreign players could be sent in court at a time.
    Men Super-League: only two (2) foreign players can be sent in court for the 1st to 6th ranked clubs last league season, while, maxium three (3) foreign players can be sent in court for the lower ranks (7th to 14th) last league season.
    therefore, at least one of them (Carrillo, Bursac, Yaneva) will sit in bench

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• According to WoV Brazilian Club Hinode Barueri will have in roster Skowronska, Jaqueline and Thaisa. About Skowronska I knew but I didnt except that Brazilian stars may join the team :super: http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…kowronska-in-barueri.html

• It should be noted that Thaisa will only be able to play next year and Jaqueline just went back to practice last year...so it's a long way...

• There is a strong rumor in Brazilian press that Logan Tom will be back in Brazil this year to play in Minas once again (this was her first professional club ever in 2003). I normally wouldn't believe that, but I don't know...maybe it might happen

• There is a strong rumor in Brazilian press that Logan Tom will be back in Brazil this year to play in Minas once again (this was her first professional club ever in 2003). I normally wouldn't believe that, but I don't know...maybe it might happen

Logan is confirmed to be playing in New Zealand tho.

• Logan is confirmed to be playing in New Zealand tho.

Someone has already said here that the season there is already over

• I could see it happen because of Destinee. I'm not sure if they have a good relationship with each other but maybe their distaste for Kiraly might do it. :rolll:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• Peña Isabel is strongly rumored to be hired by Sesc/Rio de Janeiro (former Rexona) because of both Gabi's injuries.

• Joycinha in Canakkale

• What about the Puertorican player? Is she not coming to Canakkale after all?

http://tvf-web.dataproject.com…ils.aspx?TeamID=142&ID=25
    She still seems to be in their roster indeed, however she hasn't played any single match with Canakkale yet :huh: