Women's Club World Championship 2017

• FIVB has taken down all their YouTube streams of the Tournament -- before I had a chance to see last night's Hisamitsu game. :mad: And they have no "upcoming stream" links for tonight's matches. :mad: :mad: I hope it's just a transition temporary move.

• FIVB has taken down all their YouTube streams of the Tournament -- before I had a chance to see last night's Hisamitsu game. :mad: And they have no "upcoming stream" links for tonight's matches. :mad: :mad: I hope it's just a transition temporary move.

This seems to be a pretty high quality replay. Yeah, no clue what FIVB are doing on their YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kjjpulxmp0

The most probably reason is FIVB blocked your country. Maybe one of your country's TV bought the copyright.
    Use vpn to switch ip from other country may work.
    Also you can find live stream from other youtube channel, they don't block ip.

• Thanks Sisko95. I found this 1080 stream: https://youtu.be/yp81-wAYE24 over at This Is Volleyball and downloaded it in case it goes missing. I'll visit them tonight in case FIVB has blocked the USA from future broadcasts as akiyaLai has suggested.

Maybe just a youtube channel revamp by FIVB. Usually my experience of blocked videos is that I see the video there and it says it's blocked when I try to play it. I dunno.

I just discovered volleyball last summer with the Olympics and it has brought me great joy (and some sadness given that I'm mostly a fan of the Japanese, lol). This is a World Championship Tournament without commentary or reliable streams, and about 100 people a night have showed up to watch it live at the stadium. That's sad, too.

• The times of the matches has changed, maybe this could be the reason why and they are about to fix it for their youtube channel.
    The classification matches should have been played first now they changed it, one classification match, then both semi and then classification again.

• The curious matter is why did they take down the "past live streams"?

As forzalube mentions, there shouldn't be any problem finding streams, but the FIVB ones were 1080p with the ability to hear the women grunting and such. I hope other streams offer the same.

• Match is underway. I'm not seeing any streams at YouTube Live! :mad:

:sos:

• ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

• Not even anything at http://videostream.dn.ua/

I hope somebody is happy they've limited this World Championship to 100 people. Way to grow the sport FIVB!

• FIVB is a joke!! When a random local volleyball tournament organizes better than them...

• I don't think it's disorganization. It's intentionally muzzled.

• There are global ransomware attacks. Problaby FIVB are also victim of this attack.