Women's Club World Championship 2017

• I think this is a pretty good and accurate first post :thumbsup:

I'm not a huge fan of Hill because I think she's very inconsistent in both attack and reception (her serve is great though) but I really don't know who would be a better option. Robinson? Maybe but it's not like Vakif really need to change their team to keep winning. The fact is Hill is a good, complete OH which is exactly what Vakif needs to play with Zhu and there aren't too many of them out there. However if she does leave I don't think it will be a disaster for Vakifbank either, they will still be favourites to win probably every competition next year.

• Ok I won't be insulting but the point remains that rbdfabio has an obsession about users here praising American players, now I have no problem if you don't like American players but what's unhealthy to me is complaining about it constantly as if it is such a big problem.

So Matthias might have deleted my post but it doesn't invalidate the fact that rbdfabio says things that are of no importance. :rolleyes:

• Thanks a lot!

If VakifBank really needs someone to go along with Zhu, I would say Changning Zhang from Jiangsu, China would probably be the best option. The two won Olympics together, Zhang is good at serving, can defense and her attack is improving. And she is young, just 21 and can learn fast. I saw rumor that GS wanted Zhang. But I would say it is almost impossible to see her transfer. Although Jenny Lang Ping has openly encourages more Chinese elite players to go oversea and play in Europe, but it is indeed very hard to arrange those kind of transfers. Chinese players aren't independent, they belong to their local team. If their teams don't want a player to leave, player can only stay or quit. Zhu is a rare case, the team she belongs to is really weak in Chinese league, cannot win anything because teammates aren't good. JLP probably did a lot of work to make her transfer, and there were probably other pressure asserted to the team from public and higher admin to let Zhu go. As a Chinese NT fun, I want see more Chinese players to play in Europe and make more money, but I would predict for the next 2-3 years, Zhu would be the only one still.

I think this is a pretty good and accurate first post :thumbsup:

I'm not a huge fan of Hill because I think she's very inconsistent in both attack and reception (her serve is great though) but I really don't know who would be a better option. Robinson? Maybe but it's not like Vakif really need to change their team to keep winning. The fact is Hill is a good, complete OH which is exactly what Vakif needs to play with Zhu and there aren't too many of them out there. However if she does leave I don't think it will be a disaster for Vakifbank either, they will still be favourites to win probably every competition next year.

• Ok I won't be insulting but the point remains that rbdfabio has an obsession about users here praising American players, now I have no problem if you don't like American players but what's unhealthy to me is complaining about it constantly as if it is such a big problem.

So Matthias might have deleted my post but it doesn't invalidate the fact that rbdfabio says things that are of no importance. :rolleyes:

exactly.

• Where is Fabiola? I just realized she was supposed to be playing with Volero Zurich last season and she is nowhere to be seen on the World Club Championship.

She got injuried and had a surgery a few months ago. She is probably going back to Brazilian league.

• In this video by FIVB, it shows a couple of players saying they look up to. And Zhu said she looks up to Gabi based one her reception and defense, and Kosheleva because she hits so high and so strong.

[media]

[media]

• Kim Hill is a Swiss knife. But her biggest problem and also the biggest coach's nightmare is her inconsistency. I remember the 2016 CWC. She and Sloetjes had made so much serve errors and the back row defense error that I thought at first they did these on purpose because they were competing with the newcomer (Zhu) for attacking points. I really afraid they are going to repeat the same scenario in 2017. I'm glad I was wrong and like GoVb said, it was truly enjoyable to see them played as a team and they were almost invincible. I think there are lot of players better than Kim Hill in the market. The real problem is how many of them accept that they won't be the Queen but a jack in the OH position. The only thing that can attract them or can make Kim Hill to stay with Vakifbank is the team will be extremely probable in the final again in the club competitions next year.

• "hi my name is rbdfabio and i cannot tolerate it when these people praise american players why? well that's just how i am i am always irrational"

Don't be such jerk. I do not always agree with rbdhabio. But you don't need to harass someone to prove your point.

• if u need to get personal to prove your point..it shows u don`t have a point to start with. ... :wavy: ...add me to r ignored user list.

"hi my name is rbdfabio and i cannot tolerate it when these people praise american players why? well that's just how i am i am always irrational" :thumbsup:

• "hi rbdfabio here again, i mentioned in one of my posts that I will happily keep it straight up whenever I read S$#$# but you see what i meant by that is i will talk about things that are petty why? because im a fake crusader, if i what i want to be is be real then i would talk about more serious issues such as the political situation in turkey, childtrafficking or any real world situations but of course i dont do that since im a phony" :drink:

• I like Kim Hill but I do respect rbdfabio's opinion. However, I think he should stop saying the term "kissing american's ass" as this kind of an insult to people who simply appreciates the american players.

• to appreciate american player and kissing american ass is totally 2 different things and rbdfabio is right loads of people on this forum are kissing american ass like he said people tend to remember only the good thing they do but when others point out the bad then u are an american hater or even worse people call u racist u gotta realize americans players are not god given luckily there are stats that show how good a player actually is everything else is a personal preference

• Well I've seen some posts saying how Adams played poorly. Isn't she american as well?
    This is a forum so expect different opinions from posters but, there's no need to call someone "american hater" or "kissing americans ass" if their opinion does not match yours.

• i really dont want this to go into an argument but im the 1 that has been critisizing adams and when i did it people immidieatly called me an american hater and later on even a racist and i do accept other peoples opinions it is others that can t handle the critisism hence why they call people out,so people that have been called out are gonna strike back luckily for us there is this thing called stats so we actually know who is actually good and who isnt that good ,everything else then that is personal preference

• I see your point and I don't want to argue either. I just want to see healthy exchange of opinions here without name callings. Anyway, we are off topic already :D