2017 / 2018 Transfer News

• And why would you keep your best player on the bench? makes no sense.

If you don't want to play with Nicoletti or Cella, well, that (Robin on the bench) is the only remaining solution.
    But I hate seeing talent like her forced on the bench due to foreign limitation: I didn't like that in Eczacibasi, I hated that with Lube and Grebennikov.

In this case I'm a bit less disappointed because I'll be glad if Danesi and Melandri will find space.

• Crovolley, please just once really just once, don't shut your ears off when we are criticising the team where your wonderful Fabris will play. Having Fabris, Hill, Easy, Bricio, De Kruijf, 2 foreign setters MEANS for sure that Conegliano will not play the whole season with the same squad! Please realize this, no one besides the greek player will accept being benched for the most part of the season, do you think Robin will play only CL? Come on dude you really believe this? She was the last one Conegliano could made an agreement so she knows who else is in the team and she knows that there are 6 foreigners next to her and you really think she just wanna play a few games? Haha you are so funny really. It is obvious, that we will see 2 different Conegliano but we don't know YET if we will see an other Eczacibasi, but what really really is guaranteed, is that Conegliano WON'T play most of its matches with the same squad. It is actually obvious that they follow the same way like Eczaci did, having a strong line up of foreigners to win the CL. Lets see how they will manage that. But please dont tell me they will have the same foreigners playing and some of them will only play for weaker opponents when Fabris will get a rest(hahaha). Such a waste of money and talent really!!

Omg :wall: It doesn't matter if that is Fabris or any other OPP, Robin will be the most of the time on bench and that is it. That happend with Adams last seasons and She is even better than Robin. And I didn't said that She will not play in Seria A I just said that She will play against "weaker" team (every team is strong in Seria A but anyway), because of connection and to give her some time on court. She needs to be Foluke in attacking if She would took Hill, Hodge, Fabris or Bricio spot in the most important matches of the season. I would never put MB who is half of the match in the court and took out one of OHs or OPP who can help whole match. I would only do that if someone is not on high level or if you are Foluke in attack. This situation would be diffrent if they have domestic setter...

Kk15 yes you are right...that is what I'm saying but I just want to explain more deeper this situation but someone of them just can't understand something. You just can't change whole season. We are talking about volleyball.

harboboy but again Imoco is in better situation because they can have 4 foreigners in the court and ECZ only 3.

• Nevertheless, we will see two different Conegliano, lets wait until the start of the season, then I will remind you, or maybe you me? :D
    And they are in the same situation, ECZ had 6 foreigners having 3 on court, Imoco has 7 foreigners having 4 on court, its the same!

• The MB that u would put only in case she is Foluke, well that is ROBIN.... plus Robin is better than Foluke because Robin can actually block and she has a good serve as well.

I dont think you watched Conegliano`s games thins season. Robin was putting 20+ points per game in some games. These numbers are considered "out of normal" for a MB>

In the CL final that Vakifbank lost last year, guess who was Vakfibank`s best score?? Robin with 14 points. Don`t worry because she won` be taking Fabris spot, but she sure will take one of the others. And I can assure you she won`t be just playing against the weaker teams. If that will be the case she won`t be playing at all and will play only CL>

She needs to be Foluke in attacking if She would took Hill, Hodge, Fabris or Bricio spot in the most important matches of the season. I would never put MB who is half of the match in the court and took out one of OHs or OPP who can help whole match. I would only do that if someone is not on high level or if you are Foluke in attack. This situation would be diffrent if they have domestic setter...

• Nevertheless, we will see two different Conegliano, lets wait until the start of the season, then I will remind you, or maybe you me? :D
    And they are in the same situation, ECZ had 6 foreigners having 3 on court, Imoco has 7 foreigners having 4 on court, its the same!

If they are plaing with this players in Seria A
    Fabris-Wolosz
    Hill-Bricio
    Folie-Danesi
    De Gennaro
    Only what will be diffrent in CL is 1 player that is Robin, Fabris or one of OHs( Not all of them just one of them). And Eczacibasi had 3 Diffrent players in TL and CL. With Conegliano it is only 1. Hodge(or Bricio I don't who will be starter in Seria A) and Papafotiu are sub. So it is not the same.

• Mercado | La internacional española Jéssica Rivero @JessicaRivero4 al LPM Bam Mondovi italiano https://t.co/bFG0E7IaP5

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Yulia Podskalnaya signed with Dinamo Krasnodar, also the team extended the contract of Maria Perepelkina and Ekaterina Tretyakova.