USA NT 2017

• Destinee Hooker is still showing that She is the best opp that USA NT has.

Destinee's road has traveled with the NT. Karsta Lowe would like to come back, but she is getting her grad degree right now (she was interviewed on The Net Live podcast). Karch has said to here that the door is always open. It may be 3 years before she's back though.

• I agree with crovolley on this one, ever since she left NT I have never seen anyone in US NT that could 'fill' her spot. In my opinion with Hooker in their roster US could have done better things in 2016 Olympics and I never agreed when people said Hooker wasn't really 'needed' anymore as she is still to this day one of the worlds best spikers if you ask me. She hasn't even hit 30 yet, I would be so happy if she returned.

• For me it is not important if you are 33 or 23. If you are the best player on that moment you need to play. Not because you are young or old, it needs to because you are the best. That is NT.

• Karch was the assistant coach in 2012. He knows what the issues are with her and how other players feel about her. He chooses not to use her. If he is not the coach, then you can argue that she should be in the team. When they won the World Championships she was not on the team.

• I agree with crovolley on this one, ever since she left NT I have never seen anyone in US NT that could 'fill' her spot. In my opinion with Hooker in their roster US could have done better things in 2016 Olympics and I never agreed when people said Hooker wasn't really 'needed' anymore as she is still to this day one of the worlds best spikers if you ask me. She hasn't even hit 30 yet, I would be so happy if she returned.

Actually, she has. As of this September, she is 30.

• Can you post the podcast? :teach:

• I couldn't find the podcast anymore. I forgot the link because I basically stumbled upon it. But you can go to volleyt.alk and search for the thread. There were some very heated argument about it. And I just learned that the tragic Nicole Davis was nasty to her team mates as well.

• I couldn't find the podcast anymore. I forgot the link because I basically stumbled upon it. But you can go to volleyt.alk and search for the thread. There were some very heated argument about it. And I just learned that the tragic Nicole Davis was nasty to her team mates as well.

It is “the net live” and name of the episode is “Nicole Davis Edition” which is not so hard to find haha

Well, she complains about other players but looks like she is one of them.