Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2017/18

• Congrats Budowlani!
    I think league season started too early and feel so sorry for all the players that played at ECH last week :( For example, Maret joined Chemik on Wednesday.

That's true of course and will be hardly better at Germanys supercup on Sunday, because Schwerin and Stuttgart face the same issue.

• Due to statistics Lodz' Grobelna won the main attacker/opposite duel against Police' Zaroslinska by one point (24 to 23 kills). Best middles Lodz/Kakoleska with 15 and Police/Veljkovic with 13 kills.

• I like Mirkovic, she`s very creative and even with a bad pass she`s still try to do something different instead of doing a predictable play, she`s only 22 and she has room to grow a lot. And she has practiced with this team for less than a week.

Lodz is a good team, they are even stronger than last season and I don`t see Chemick as clear favorite, Lodz is right there with them, I think Developers will be stronger as well this season.

• Agree about Developres! They have interesting roster and good coach. I hope they will show good volleyball on the court in this season :super:

• I think Developers will be stronger as well this season.

Yes, but MB Kamila Ganszczyk isn't ready to play after injury. And last week, MB Monika Ptak and libero Lucyna Borek got injured. So they will have difficult start to the season.
    SuperCup game stats: Link
    (The empty space in the sheet in Justyna Kędziora :D)

• Yes, but MB Kamila Ganszczyk isn't ready to play after injury. And last week, MB Monika Ptak and libero Lucyna Borek got injured. So they will have difficult start to the season.
    SuperCup game stats: Link
    (The empty space in the sheet in Justyna Kędziora :D)

Oh noo that really sucks, I hope they recover soon, at least they can use Blagojevic as libero until Borek comes back.

I entered the stats link with good translator and I see "Malvinese pudding" with 12 points I was like who`s that?? I translated back to Polish and that was Smarzek Malwina :P

Maret has always been weak in attack, hopefully they would use Busa over her, Busa is not the best OH out there but she`s better than Maret.

• Oh noo that really sucks, I hope they recover soon, at least they can use Blagojevic as libero until Borek comes back.

They also have Agata Sawicka (libero who played last season in Impel). I don't think it's the biggest problem but MBs Ganszczyk and Ptak were supposed to play in starting-six.

• I have a feeling you might be offended if I contradict, but Maret is on a completely different level than Busa as a volleyball player.

Did I just read that Busa is better than Grothues? Seriously? :what:
    It's perfectly fine to like the Serbian NT, but come on, you have got to know when it starts to go into delusion territory...

• No Matthias, It's Maret who's doomed to get offended, not him. Besides, she wasn't terribly bad at attack either during the summer, in many matches she actually was leading as team's main attacker especially when Lon was out of shape.

Buša better than Balkestein, gosh, I'll take that as a joke :roll:

• No Matthias, It's Maret who's doomed to get offended, not him. Besides, she wasn't terribly bad at attack either during the summer, in many matches she actually was leading as team's main attacker especially when Lon was out of shape.

Buša better than Balkestein, gosh, I'll take that as a joke :roll:

Yeah that.

• I like Mirkovic, she`s very creative and even with a bad pass she`s still try to do something different instead of doing a predictable play, she`s only 22 and she has room to grow a lot. And she has practiced with this team for less than a week.

Lodz is a good team, they are even stronger than last season and I don`t see Chemick as clear favorite, Lodz is right there with them, I think Developers will be stronger as well this season.

That's promising to have a much more interesting season as the last one, when Police simply took everything.

• Sincerely I didn't expect Lodz to win, but great congratulations! Police is still a bit under construction, but to me they are still the favourites.. but hopefully the league will be more interesting!

• KSZO announced the roster for next season:
    Setters: Agnieszka Rabka, Nicola Chruściel
    Opp: Anna Miros
    OHs: Natalia Skrzypkowska, Koleta Łyszkiewicz, Joanna Ciesielczyk, Katarzyna Szałankiewicz
    MBs: Justyna Wojtowicz, Paulina Strowiąs, Magdalena Soter.
    Liberos: Olga Pauliukouskaya, Alicja Markiewicz

Libero Pola Nowakowska (last season Pałac Bydgoszcz) will probably replace Lucyna Borek in Developres Rzeszow.

• No, Polsat is the only broadcaster. They have the right to all games (but broadcast one or two games per week). Even facebook streams are illegal or made by spectators.

• this KSZO team is very competitive...I hope they will show good volleyball despite the problems club have and I think they can be really high in the standings

• I am a "little" late with this question, but I see that in Chemik roster there isnt Magda Stysiak :call: any informations whats withher??? :sos:

• Magda Stysiak plays for SMS Police (2nd league, on loan from Chemik).